Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Ruling: Alexander Povetkin Suspended, Must Pay $250K Fine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
    Mr. Povetkin shall pay a $250,000 USD fine to the WBC;

I'd tell the WBC to **** off.
    WBC ALREADY TOLD HIM TO GO PISS OFF, NOW THEY ARE PISSING ALL OVER HIS FACE.... ENJOY THE GOLDEN SHOWERS YOU DIRTY RUSSIANS

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      RUSSIAN DOPER WITH 2 DIRTY DOPING DRUG TESTS.... DONT FORGET ALL THE FACTS ******
      Why do you hate my people?

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        WBC ALREADY TOLD HIM TO GO PISS OFF, NOW THEY ARE PISSING ALL OVER HIS FACE.... ENJOY THE GOLDEN SHOWERS YOU DIRTY RUSSIANS

Comment

He should be banned, no place in Boxing for this dirty cheat.

Comment

I expect a press release in two hour where Povetkin gets an IBF eliminator....LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              I expect a press release in two hour where Povetkin gets an IBF eliminator....LOL!
              Can you imagine this forum if it happened..

PED CHEAT VS SUSPECT ROIDHEAD

IBF World Heavyweight Championship

Comment

And always with the "tainted meat". This guy has eaten more "tainted meat" than the Cosby accusers.

Comment

Tainted meat. Are these millionaires eating meat bought from a man at the pub? GTFO with that pathetic excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Tainted meat. Are these millionaires eating meat bought from a man at the pub? GTFO with that pathetic excuse.
                    Oh yes. That reminds of the 'Gypsy-Queen'. What a sad day that will be for those that are trying to cover up the truth. Tyson Fluffy needs to purge his soul and confess like a good little Christian he profess to be.

Comment

If the needle don't fit you must a quit.

How STUPID can this RTARD be??? He KNEW they were testing and watching him and he STILL failed...

Comment

Working...
                      X