Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Ruling: Alexander Povetkin Suspended, Must Pay $250K Fine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrRolltide91
    replied
    That's good...

Leave a comment:

• PACnPBFsuck
    replied
    Hee ain even du nuffin doe

Povetkin is 0-2 in 2017, and he hasn't even fought yet.

Leave a comment:

• KillaCamNZ
    replied
    I'm interested to see if any other Orgs (WBA, IBF, WBO) support this ban and refuse to sanction any of his fights. There is zero chance the Athletic Commission in Russia will refuse to license him - although a fight may not be profitable enough/be enough of a draw to get a decent opponent, without having implications with any of the major Orgs.

Good to see the WBC doing what they can - although the 250k fine (if Povetkin pays it...), is going straight into the management slush fund that gets raided by the directors for their own use.

Leave a comment:

• RuslanChagaev
    replied
    I think his career is over so, already disappointed many fans.. Bye Bye Povetkin

Leave a comment:

• i love boxing
    replied
    Sad that fighters and/or athletes in general result to drugs in order to advance in their careers. I hope he learns from this and gets himself together so he can atleast live a healthy life.

Leave a comment:

• SensFullViolenc
    replied
    Trump voters must be really confused right now

They are cheering on a Mexico-based organization for fining a Russian who probably gets his PEDs directly from Putin (Russsian govt. proven to be involved in doping), who is Trump's daddy.

Confusing times in the US

Leave a comment:

• The plunger man
    replied
    The mentality of the russian athlete is to cheat ...i never liked the look of povetkin , now f@ck off and dont show your cheating russian face again
    Last edited by The plunger man; 03-03-2017, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• New England
    replied
    there should never be a major title fight in russia again. despicable sporting nation. cheaters.

Leave a comment:

• -PBP-
    replied
    Bout damn time. The WBC is actually doing some good things for the sport of boxing.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Good, punish that cheating scumbag.

The WBC is actually doing a great thing with this VADA program. I'm glad there are finally negative consequences for PED users in boxing.

The other alphabet groups should adopt the same program. If any of them let Povetkin fight now then they should be ostracized because their existence is just hurting the sport.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X