No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields vs. Christina Hammer Talks Have Begun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields vs. Christina Hammer Talks Have Begun

Claressa Shields certainly isn't wasting any time. As the two-time Olympic gold medallist prepares for her bout against Szilvia Szabados on March 10 on Showtime, her management team is busy looking ahead to what would be the biggest fight in all of women's boxing: A showdown with WBC middleweight champion Christina Hammer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Claressa is one crazy sista!

First, she raises her fists to Kovalev and threatens to KO him, now she's fighting the guy who just KO'd David Price!

Christian Hammer is twice her size .. and some!

I fear for this girl's life.

Comment

This girl should be a star with her accomplishments, I was pretty surprised black folk really didn't give a crap about her. She got no support.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        This girl should be a star with her accomplishments, I was pretty surprised black folk really didn't give a crap about her. She got no support.
        Stop worrying about black people coward. Lomachenco should be a star, I was surprised white folk really don't give a crap about him.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Stop worrying about black people coward. Lomachenco should be a star, I was surprised white folk really don't give a crap about him.
          He's not even American.

Claressa had to do a gofundme to afford going to the olympics and black people couldn't even be bothered to donate to her.

If claressa was white or any other race, you best believe as a 2 time Olympic gold medalist she would be treated like a queen among her people.

Comment

ARE YOU HIGH??? HER WHOLE FAN BASE IS BLACK.....

Comment

I thought the British girl was the other big star in woman's boxing..

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                ARE YOU HIGH??? HER WHOLE FAN BASE IS BLACK.....
                That's the point, she barely has a fan base....

No one in the fcking world watches swimming, but phelps is one if the biggest stars in america. Shields is a nobody....

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Claressa is one crazy sista!

First, she raises her fists to Kovalev and threatens to KO him, now she's fighting the guy who just KO'd David Price!

Christian Hammer is twice her size .. and some!

I fear for this girl's life.

Comment

That's the point, she barely has a fan base....

No one in the fcking world watches swimming, but phelps is one if the biggest stars in america. Shields is a nobody....
                    There is so much wrong with what you're saying in regards to Shields...

Swimming in the Olympics is more relevant than boxing is. Also, Phelps is the most decorated Olympian ever. Of course, he is a bigger star.

You're basing her lack of support on a demographic's willingness to give her money when Americans of all walks of life could have donated? White people will only help an American if they are white? Finances is the only way to provide support? The logic is all over the place...

Comment

Working...
                    X