Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Does Kell Brook Quit Against Next (After He Quit Against GGG)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    What do you think now?
    Well I must admit, what a prediction. Very good job. I did not expect Spence to be that good. He lived up to all the hype. What a little beast he is. Who you got vs. Thurman?

I had Brook on points and Spence on late KO and points. Ended up winning very little. I should learn to not bet, when I'm not possitive about the skill level of a fighter.

Good job, you got it right.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Red K coming for saying a fighter quit who clearly didn't.

And another red K coming after I can re-Red K you for calling Brook Ortiz 2.0. You might as well call Pac Ali and Wilder Wepner while you're at it.

Glad to see the trash posters come out to troll right after a big fight, right on cue.
      Do you get the picture now or do we need a 3rd quit to drive home the point?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        Do you get the picture now or do we need a 3rd quit to drive home the point?
        lol

keep those Ls coming for these fair weather "boxing fans"

Comment

Chris Eubank Jr mentions Kell Brook's second quit:

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            lol

keep those Ls coming for these fair weather "boxing fans"
            lol... thanks man

Comment

He did quit both times was clear as day,

Comment

Wow give this guy the Nobel Prize. He is the boxing Nostradamus. No wonder brook was fighting no no Dans and Bizer while ducking any live fighter like Spence and the second brook fought him Spence took away his manhood infront of all of his fans. Brook got exposed as a quitter like Ortiz atleast Ortiz wasn't fighting these toilet cleaners and landscapers he was man enough to fight good foes.

Comment

Working...
                X