Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Team Kovalev Not in Control - They Can Stay Mad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i'm not mad either...in fact, i CALLED this **** right after the fight...im actually laughing at how the 'humble' Ward is, doing what you're claiming im doing: deflecting

and if noone can **** in a fighter since this is NSB, then you can stop menstruating now
    What exactly did you call? I missed that post...just like I missed that teenage insult. Get better buddy.

Fyi...I'm not shtting on a fighter...I'm shtting on you.

Phase 3...make up dumb comeback.
    Last edited by Ake-Dawg; 03-01-2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Regardless, it's traditional to give credit and show some humility. Plus, it's ****** tactics to criticise someone while asking them for a rematch at the same time. It doesn't endear him well to Ward who at the end of the day is in the driving seat.
      Kovalev isn't asking for a rematch, he's demanding one due to the rematch clause.

It's either fight or retire for Ward. Kovalev doesn't have to endear himself to the little prick if he doesn't want to.

Comment

Sigh...... personally I find the whole Ward/ Kovalev crap too be karma...

Comment

He is acting like a spoiled brat. Negotiations should've been almost over, u have responsibilities with the networks and sponsors and deadlines to meet. Just cause he wasn't "appreciated" he's making everyone waste time. This is not being in control, this is being childish. Be responsible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Like Mayweather, Ward is becoming a guy you can't take seriously outside of the ring. I respect his work inside the ring. He will knock Kovalev out cold in June.
            Hahaha And how is Ward going to knock Kovalev out exactly? Use a hammer?

Because he isn't doing any damage with those feather fists that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Kovalev isn't asking for a rematch, he's demanding one due to the rematch clause.

It's either fight or retire for Ward. Kovalev doesn't have to endear himself to the little prick if he doesn't want to.
              True statement! Fight or retire. I think what makes certain folks so angry is that Ward seems totally comfortable with the retirement option. That...that will hurt Ward haters and Kovalev fans the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                What exactly did you call? I missed that post...just like I missed that teenage insult. Get better buddy.

Fyi...I'm not shtting on a fighter...I'm shtting on you.

Phase 3...make up dumb comeback.

you're not doing a good job...

make a new phase 4: log out and tend to your feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  What has the "other side" said other than the fact that they've reached out to RNS on several occasions to discuss the rematch and have yet to hear back?

Only the other day did news break about both sides are now speaking.

Ward is whining about something that hasn't even happened.
                  Ward will piss and moan about anything. He's delusional. Thinks things are being said and done when they're not.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    and here comes Ward's online children swinging their purses to try to defend Son Of Gift

clinch those nuts like Ward clinches his opponents

this is a Ward thread, and we are Ward fans.....

..... but, why are you here ?

..... oh, that's right..... I remember now.....

Comment

ward scared

he knows he was gifted that fight and Sergio will not leave the rematch in the hands of some enpt/crooked judges I have lost all respect for him

Comment

Working...
                      X