Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Wants Mayweather at 154, Has No Respect For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like GGG. He's an awesome fighter. But calling out an old Floyd because he knows he'd make bank and ignoring a Canelo offer as an insult is demeaning to boxing fans. Fighters need to stop trying to piggy back their names on the past and carve out their own history. As a fan I'm disappointed in this.

Comment

Canelo v GGG is boring now. No one cares. Both are bland, uninteresting generic boxers with 0 personality. The sooner they **** off the better boxing will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Yea, I'm not sure if Golovkin is aware of (or cares) how this type of thing comes across but it would be like Canelo calling out Manny. Your hardcore fans will jump up and down in support, everyone else thinks it's embarrassing.
        Yeah, agreed.

The problem I have with this, is that the hardcore fans make so much noise and go on a vicious attack in order to deflect from the ridiculous statements.

Comment

GGG calling Floyd to make a noise,he knows its not gonna happen or is delusional as ****

Comment

What are the chances all the dummies here bashing Gennady are in reality fans ?

Admit it, senoritas.

You can't get enough of him.

You're going to follow every move of his. In reality, he fascinates you; he gives you nice dreams.

We get it.
            It's one of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              "154 is easy" but wouldn't go 1lb below for Canelo or Brook.

Mayweather = 154 or 160
              Canelo = Not below 160
              Brook = Not below 160
              Ward = Not above 164
              Froch = 168
              Chavez = 168

He's all over the damn place, trying to cherry pick weights.

Comment

Lil g fans desperate to save face!

Not only does Gennady act like Pacman during interviews (I not English, I like good fight, Mexican style) and Sanchez talks as much **** as Roach, but now they are even using Floyd's name to sell PPVs. This lil g copied Pacmans book too much and now he's sounding like a DucKING instead of GolovKING.

Sign the contract gennady.

Comment

people don't realize how salty the K2 squad look...

''we would go to 168 if it made financial sense...'' #Chavez Jr. #Froch

GBP beat them to it at Chavez Jr.

168 from 160 is 8 pounds #ggg

Alvarez gone done about 9 pounds from ''Canelo weight'' for another non title fight with Jr. that ''catch'' is a bonafide catch for both fighters. It has nothing to do with ''caneloweight.''

GBP giving a schooling to K2 on the power of A side financial sense. Alvarez vs Chavez Jr. was being talked about in Mexico since 2011. Golovkin wasn't even in the picture.

of course look at all the Pacquiao supporters and Floyd haters in this thread coming out of left field. We all said in 2015 that ggg bandwagon were post #48rz

Comment

154-168 all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      During a recent appearance on ESPN's First Take, IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (36-0, 34 KOs) explained that he is still very interested in fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26 KOs) at a catch-weight of 154 or the full middleweight limit of 160.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      ... "or the full middleweight limit of 160."

Hahahahahahah....

Comment

Working...
                      X