Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Wants Mayweather at 154, Has No Respect For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs. Canyellow at 155??? Who does that help out MORE then if it was at 160???

Canelo vs. KHAN at 155?? Again who the fuk does that help out more??? Then at 160.

Floyd vs. Canelo at 152?? Instead of 154???

NONE of those CW fights helped Canelo out more.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5DBtJFdS3E

At the 2:55 mark: "Canelo, he's nothing" - GGG
      How can you be so dismissive of Canelo yet still chasing the payday?

At 3:10 mark: "I want this fight, I need this fight" - GGG speaking of the Canelo fight

Notice how Kellerman stayed real quiet on this segment while Stephen A. was pressing GGG on his remarks of Canelo being "nothing". I don't remember Kellerman being so quiet while pressing Floyd on various subjects when Floyd came on First Take for the Degale vs Jack fight.

At the 3:50 mark, Stephen A. suggests a move to 168 to fight Ward, notice how GGG becomes real hesitant.
      At 4:15 mark, "160 is very good, 154 is very good, 168, 175, if I have big fight, big unification fight" - GGG
      Once again, crickets from Kellerman!

For the record, I'm not here to defend Canelo and GGG can handle his career as he pleases but that 5 minute interview was something.
      Last edited by Afi23; 03-01-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        I'm a Ward fan.... why would I support Golovkin asking for 164??

But to answer you, I don't support Golovkin and his team asking for 164 against Ward and I don't support Canelo asking for 155 against Golovkin so how am I trying to have both ways??

I don't support garbage regardless of whether I'm a fan of the fighter or not. You're exactly the type of clown poster that will gladly defend stupid **** because of your allegiance to a fighter so miss me with your nonsense.
        If you kept it real and crushed GGG for what he did with ward then great but you know damn well 90% of GGG fans havent. And I'm consistent I could care less about any of these belts too many of them for me to give a rats azz. I don't look at GGG as some sacred champ he ain't lineal, 2 of his belts were given to him outside the ring the only 1 he actually won in the ring was against a paper champ lemeuix who won a vacant the belt the fight before. So whether a phony belt is on the line or its at 160 or 156 I don't care I want to see relevant fights and fact is GGG has found one way or another to avoid relevant fights his entire career and you lose the moral high ground about weights for fights being sacred when you tell ward I'm the A side I'll only fight you at catchweight 164. then have the nerve to cry last year about catchweight not being good for sport of boxing? Drag brook a welterweight who you called too small up 2 full weight classes but refuse to go up 1 single wight class for better fights. Canelo has gone up and down weight for better fights and will fight in what his 3rd or 4th weight class as a pro at age 26 when this coward GGG is 35 in a horrible weight class while he and his trainer been saying for half a decade they beat anyone at 154 or 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          If you kept it real and crushed GGG for what he did with ward then great but you know damn well 90% of GGG fans havent. And I'm consistent I could care less about any of these belts too many of them for me to give a rats azz. I don't look at GGG as some sacred champ he ain't lineal, 2 of his belts were given to him outside the ring the only 1 he actually won in the ring was against a paper champ lemeuix who won a vacant the belt the fight before. So whether a phony belt is on the line or its at 160 or 156 I don't care I want to see relevant fights and fact is GGG has found one way or another to avoid relevant fights his entire career and you lose the moral high ground about weights for fights being sacred when you tell ward I'm the A side I'll only fight you at catchweight 164. then have the nerve to cry last year about catchweight not being good for sport of boxing? Drag brook a welterweight who you called too small up 2 full weight classes but refuse to go up 1 single wight class for better fights. Canelo has gone up and down weight for better fights and will fight in what his 3rd or 4th weight class as a pro at age 26 when this coward GGG is 35 in a horrible weight class while he and his trainer been saying for half a decade they beat anyone at 154 or 168.
          Great Post !
          You can drop the mic and walk off after that one .

Comment

• The very interesting part, and what shows gaylovekin's true ignorance is does he believe he would even get 15 million fighting Floyd? Hatton didn't make that, Cotto didn't make that as far as I know...certainly not Guerrero, Berto, Ortiz, not sure what canelo made...bottom line is golovkin's NOT making 15 million ANYWHERE but making the canelo fight...he doesn't see the bigger picture that IF he were to beat canelo, he would then be able to demand more money. Why is this so hard to understand for this stupid caveman? I honestly don't think he fully believes he would beat canelo tbh. He's also 35 and his management team has RUINED so many possible big fights...it's hilarious lol

Comment

• hey loosers, seems like you have nothing to do but waste your miserable life talking same **** all over again. Why its so hard to understand plain stuff? Watch interview 5/10/20/100/as much as it takes to get the clue. I wish I could have a talk face to face. I won't let you waste my time. If you that stupid I'll hit you in your face couple of times until you get the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by mobstarik View Post
                hey loosers, seems like you have nothing to do but waste your miserable life talking same **** all over again. Why its so hard to understand plain stuff? Watch interview 5/10/20/100/as much as it takes to get the clue. I wish I could have a talk face to face. I won't let you waste my time. If you that stupid I'll hit you in your face couple of times until you get the truth.
                Who are you talking about?

Comment

• come on floyd dont be scared, youre willing to fight mcgregor so why not golovkin? If you are willing to fight one person, and not the other, that is a duck. If golovkins as useless as all your fans say, it should be easy work, golovkin as #50.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    he never ducked ward. its a complete myth. jubei laid the myth to rest in his thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      he never ducked ward. its a complete myth. jubei laid the myth to rest in his thread.
                      And I, and others smashed that theory. You always talk about jubei because you can't answer the question, and you know triple ****stick is a liar and the joke of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X