Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Wants Mayweather at 154, Has No Respect For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    If you dont want him to talk about Mayweather dont ask him about Mayweather. Stupid loaded questions, "floyd might fight mcgregor, he might not stay retired, would you fight him?". What ****** says no.

I notice fans on these forums will overreact to everything, everyone is a disgrace, idiots.
    Damn you seem butthurt as ****!
    You on the rag again?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      He literally sounds like a high school snobby b1tch on her period. Wahhhh, he's selfish because I've beaten all nobodies and I only get offered 15 million...wahhhh, canelo has fought 2 HOFs, and 2 top tier fighters who were, at least at that time, considered the best in the division. I'm not even a canelo fan, but Kazakhstan's must really be stupid people.
      The ol my opponent hasn't done anything argument. Even 99% of GGG dyck riders don't even trot that nonsense out because GGG resume at 35 filled with bums. Canelo has already fought DOUBLE the amount of world champions, 3 first ballot HOFs, multiple guys who were top 10 P4p ranked fighters in the world at the time he faced them and he's ONLY 26. Other then GGG Canelo has literally fought every fighter the fans have ever asked him to or said he wouldn't. His track record for fighting top fighters and top names is undeniable.

GGG has one excuse or another his entire career for why he hasn't fought any of the top names boxing fans have been asking for over 5 years. One excuse or another for why he won't go up or down in weight for better fights. Still think this is about canelo and not the idiot who time after time contradicts himself and kills fights with EVERYONE in the industry? Says I can make 154 easy then kills canelo fight last year refusing to drop a single lb despite clearly being the B side. Says I am not a business just want the fight but is now refusing to accept an offer for 15m when him and Jacobs combined are splitting about 5m. Canelo offered him more then 3x he can make fighting anybody else but now mr Im not a business man lost his pen over money? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        If you're a real boxing fan you shouldn't support someone defending the middleweight belt at 155.

Golovkin sounds dumb talking about Mayweather when he's retired but please resist the opportunity to make yourself look stupid or biased by using this an opportunity to support Canelo's blatant ducking.
        But it's OK for GGG to demand 164 against ward saying I'm the A side so you have to come down to catchweight? After years saying he would beat anybody at 168 and agreeing to fight other guys at 168 but when the top guy calls your fraud azzz out now you demand 164 to kill the fight? That's the problem GGG made his bed him and his team said 154 or 168 and named dropped fighters outside his division and he threw out A side nonsense long before canelo was in the picture. But now the shoe is on the other foot and a real A side is here and he is clearly the B side you clowns cry about it and catch weights ain't cool? But when GGG tries to do it to others you co-sign and defend it. Can't have it both ways.

Comment

If you're a real boxing fan you shouldn't support someone defending the middleweight belt at 155.

Golovkin sounds dumb talking about Mayweather when he's retired but please resist the opportunity to make yourself look stupid or biased by using this an opportunity to support Canelo's blatant ducking.
          real boxing fans know that nobody is defending some belt at 155... its 2017...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            But it's OK for GGG to demand 164 against ward saying I'm the A side so you have to come down to catchweight? After years saying he would beat anybody at 168 and agreeing to fight other guys at 168 but when the top guy calls your fraud azzz out now you demand 164 to kill the fight? That's the problem GGG made his bed him and his team said 154 or 168 and named dropped fighters outside his division and he threw out A side nonsense long before canelo was in the picture. But now the shoe is on the other foot and a real A side is here and he is clearly the B side you clowns cry about it and catch weights ain't cool? But when GGG tries to do it to others you co-sign and defend it. Can't have it both ways.
            I'm a Ward fan.... why would I support Golovkin asking for 164??

But to answer you, I don't support Golovkin and his team asking for 164 against Ward and I don't support Canelo asking for 155 against Golovkin so how am I trying to have both ways??

I don't support garbage regardless of whether I'm a fan of the fighter or not. You're exactly the type of clown poster that will gladly defend stupid **** because of your allegiance to a fighter so miss me with your nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              Yeah cause real fans know that he vacated after inviting Golovkin into the ring, saying Abel can feel his balls (lol) and saying they can put the gloves on right now.

Comment

I don't support Canelo asking for 155 against Golovkin so how am I trying to have both ways??

I don't support garbage regardless of whether I'm a fan of the fighter or not. You're exactly the type of clown poster that will gladly defend stupid **** because of your allegiance to a fighter so miss me with your nonsense.
                lol. again, it's 2017. Why do you keep bringing up 155?

Comment

Last I looked he only fought 2 times for the MW Belt at a CW??? The rest of the fights were for NO belts.

Comment

lol. again, it's 2017. Why do you keep bringing up 155?
                    Did you not see the original post I replied to?

Don't you have any pointless Golovkin threads to go make that nobody cares about Mr Sugarkainehook??

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      I'm a Ward fan.... why would I support Golovkin asking for 164??

But to answer you, I don't support Golovkin and his team asking for 164 against Ward and I don't support Canelo asking for 155 against Golovkin so how am I trying to have both ways??

Einstein Canelo only fought 2 times for a belt at CW. 3 if you include Mayweather And ALL three helped the other boxer out more than him. How dumb are u???

Comment

Working...
                      X