No announcement yet.

The ring magazine is as ******ed as the alphabet gangs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pugilisticuffs View Post
    That's NOT a "good" offer. But, since you say it is over a PERCENTAGE, why don't we take a poll on it? C'mon tough guy. I can tell you're feeling strong today, bro. You're forgetting that 'Nelo already ducked Golovkin when he was his mando.
    Break down the maths. Oh you can't or won't because it's a good offer, no in fact it's a ****ing great offer.

Your boy's going to duck you know it.

Comment

Canelo is the CHAMP! deal with it....

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Break down the maths. Oh you can't or won't because it's a good offer, no in fact it's a ****ing great offer.

Your boy's going to duck you know it.
        Break down the "maths"? LOL. Sure. The biggest fight in boxing and he's offered an insulting flat figure and not a percentage of the event's revenue. Ridiculous. Your boy has a junker trinket that is vacant currently in 11 different divisions. Hell, Tyson Fury still is recognized on The Ring's site as being lineal lol.

If Billy Joe was willing to nut up then Golovkin would be UNDISPUTED. Undisputed >>> not truly Lineal. I hope that happens before the Canelo fight so the boxing world can laugh at Oscar & Canelo even more for an Undisputed champion not being recognized as the lineal as well.

Comment

Break down the "maths"? LOL. Sure. The biggest fight in boxing and he's offered an insulting flat figure and not a percentage of the event's revenue. Ridiculous. Your boy has a junker trinket that is vacant currently in 11 different divisions. Hell, Tyson Fury still is recognized on The Ring's site as being lineal lol.

If Billy Joe was willing to nut up then Golovkin would be UNDISPUTED. Undisputed > not truly Lineal. I hope that happens before the Canelo fight so the boxing world can laugh at Oscar & Canelo even more for an Undisputed champion not being recognized as the lineal as well.
          You don't know WTF you talking about that's why you can't. You say it's a bad offer but can't show why. Percentage, percentage, like a parrot.

Comment

You don't know WTF you talking about that's why you can't. You say it's a bad offer but can't show why. Percentage, percentage, like a parrot.
            Never heard of live gate, PPV %, etc? You're not a mathematician, you're just a fanboy that can't come to terms with your boy pulling one of the biggest ducks in professional boxing history. You'd have to go back to the early 90's when Bowe trashed his WBC world title in order to not have to fight Lewis to even compare it. It's the biggest duck in the last quarter century.

Comment

Do they still print out Magazines or are they all Digital Now, haven't seen a RING Magazine in person in YEARS lol

Who cares though, Boxers don't even acknowledge RING nobody read Magazines in 2017 besides WOMEN which is probably why they put Rousey on the Cover

Comment

Wait, do people still take The Ring seriously these days?

I thought we were past that.

Comment

Never heard of live gate, PPV %, etc? You're not a mathematician, you're just a fanboy that can't come to terms with your boy pulling one of the biggest ducks in professional boxing history. You'd have to go back to the early 90's when Bowe trashed his WBC world title in order to not have to fight Lewis to even compare it. It's the biggest duck in the last quarter century.
                  You're running around saying "bad offer" "percentage" and haven't got a clue about it have you?

Comment

You're running around saying "bad offer" "percentage" and haven't got a clue about it have you?
                    That's how the business works. You don't accept flat figures in the most high profile fights to be made in the sport. Like I said, take a poll. Go on. Let's see who's right here.

Comment

That's how the business works. You don't accept flat figures in the most high profile fights to be made in the sport. Like I said, take a poll. Go on. Let's see who's right here.
                      Tak a poll, why? Like you most fans haven't got a clue. You don't know how the revenue breaks down, if you did you'd know it's a great offer.

I want you to show me how it breaks down so i can laugh at you.

If the fight sells 1 mil how would the financials break down, show me.

Comment

Working...
                      X