Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-McGregor is a Disrespect To Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar is right about that if this fight takes place but to lets face it. It's not the first time Floyd has done something like that.

Example:
    Floyd vs Marquez who was 2 fights away from his 130lb fights. Marquez had never fought at 140 nor 147 ....

Comment

Originally posted by billfifty View Post
      Go find that tub you were sitting in, in those fishnet pantyhose you were wearing, shut up, and let other people make their money
      BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        When a washed up boxer steps in the octagon, you don't hear people talking about how it is a disgrace to the UFC. It wasn't a disgrace to the UFC when an aged, battered, and inexperienced CM Punk got his ass whipped on PPV.
        Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
        Floyd has the resume of a legend, but people can't see it because he was an arrogant jerk.
        Originally posted by nveleven View Post
        Prize fighting = entertainment.
        McGregor vs Mayweather = entertainment.
        Coked up wearing fish nets & boxing gloves = embarrassment
        Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        You know what was a disrespect to boxing? Putting MMA hypejob Ronda Rousey on the cover of Ring Magazine.
        The realest shit in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          This is how you think you look on the inside...

This is how WE know you look on the outside Whittey

BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Absolutely. We were all very fortunate to have someone like that in our lifetime to be able to watch for many years. And who the hell are we to expect so much personality wise from a lot of these guys? A lot of them were brought up in terrible environments, on the streets, without one parent or another and this sport saved them from a lot worse outcomes. They'll always have that "fight to survive" mentality no matter how much money they make. But we all act like they should be all peaches and cream to each other in fight buildups. Most people are just taking their sh itty day out on these guys.
            Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
            Truth. Take off the hater glasses and they'd see this in addition to giving his only two opponents who came close to beating him immediate rematches. To go along with a career filled with fighting guys who were on big time win streaks.

Floyd has the resume of a legend, but people can't see it because he was an arrogant jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
              Oh yeah? The same embarrassment as having Beiber, Lil Wayne, Jimmy Kimmel, the Burger King mascot, carried by shirtless men on a throne to the ring, shadow boxing on top of the MGM grand while a helicopter hovers, having 10 world championship belts for each weight class, and a geriatric in a tuxedo attempt to sound tough yelling lets get ready to rumble?
              That kind of embarrassment?
              Well...shit...kinda lol

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                Most people forget how great Floyd was because they were too busy hating the person. Our culture hates perfection (his record, not his personal life lol) for some reason. Someone told me one time that "losers want to see someone else lose so they can feel better about themselves." I remind myself of that quick when I start rooting against undefeated people haha.
                #Facts

Comment

“If Conor is serious about fighting – first of all, I would love to talk to him and promote him.”

-Oscar De La Hoya

“I mean, imagine Conor McGregor and Golden Boy coming together. But the only fight I would love to see, and this is the one that makes the most sense, that would be the most exciting, that would be a guaranteed knockout, is against ‘Canelo’ Alvarez. And they’re in the same weight class. So it makes all the sense in the world.”

-Oscar De La Hoya

This is one more example of Oscar publicly contradicting himself in ways that are funny.

Comment

Working...
                  X