Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-McGregor is a Disrespect To Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of things Mayweather has done are a disrespect to boxing

- Ducking legit threats or waiting for them to deteriorate
    - cherrypicking no hopers
    - weight draining opponents
    - cheating people on the scales
    - forcing opponents to wear pillow gloves
    - having his own referee/bodyguard for important fights
    - fighting dirty, hugging, elbows, ducking below the waist, etc
    - Using PEDs
    - Using illegal IVs to mask his PEDs
    - Having USADA in his pocket so he can cheat freely but his opponents not
    - Fighting Berto

and a long etc

The Mayweather-McGregor circus is just the latest black eye for boxing coming from that boxing disgrace that is Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Beat me to it.

He's right but this coming from him is a straight hypocrisy.
      What about Canelo and his Caneloweights? I'd say that's pretty disrespectful to boxing as well. The Chavez one probably being the worst of them all.

So yea, I agree that Oscar should be the last one talking about disrespect to the sport.

Comment

Shadoww I told you Spanish when you message but I know you don't speak it so I'm going to back off.

I've lived in San Diego, just outside Baltimore, San Antonio, Dallas, Lakeland, and stationed overseas in several countries, I've lived all over. I'm born and bred from "Las Rocas" otherwise known as el "Sal Si Puedes." Once you figure that out, you'll know exactly where I'm from. I'm about as Raza as one will get Shadoww. But what I'll never do is side with anyone because we're Raza.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Where you from esse anyways??? Maybe I know some people around you???I'm from VegasNv. Born in Cali and lived my whole life between the two. Even live up in Vacaville for a minute around all the HIVers

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
          Shadoww I told you Spanish when you message but I know you don't speak it so I'm going to back off.

I've lived in San Diego, just outside Baltimore, San Antonio, Dallas, Lakeland, and stationed overseas in several countries, I've lived all over. I'm born and bred from "Las Rocas" otherwise known as el "Sal Si Puedes." Once you figure that out, you'll know exactly where I'm from. I'm about as Raza as one will get Shadoww. But what I'll never do is side with anyone because we're Raza.
          Yeah I know where that's at...Like I said I was up in Vacaville for a minute.

Comment

It'll definitely be a huge money maker but lets call it what it is..... It's a sideshow. Reason being?..... Connor isn't a boxer.

Floyd is a fighter and so is Connor. Let them both use their fighting disciplines. If Floyd can keep Connor at bay with his superior boxing skills then Floyd will win. If Connor can get inside and utilize his skills, then it'll be over for Floyd in a matter of seconds.

I'd pay to see it..

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post

I still don't understand why you hate on all the Hispanic Boxers??? It seems like you always favor the white guy??? Which is ok I guess. I like Frampton alot and Kovalov and even GGG. But I never disrepsect them like you do all the Hispanic fighters??? Yeah I know CanYELLOW pulled a Bi@tch move and trust me when I say that sht pissed me off for months. And even my friends talk sht about it to me... Until Sept gets here I have some hope. I don't give a sht if Canyellow gets KTFO but he needs to man up.

Comment

Forgot to add Lomachenko!!!

Comment

At this point in his career there is no doubt that Floyd is doing this purely to get his last huge paycheck as a fighter. I just wish it was against a boxer rather than McGregor. This prick has not deserved this much attention - nor the paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    If Connor can get inside and utilize his skills, then it'll be over for Floyd in a matter of seconds.
                    Wait, what? What "inside-skills" are you exactly referring to? This is a boxing match. Takedowns aren't allowed, ya know.

Floyd is going to control this fight. Whether it's from a distance or inside.

The only thing going McGregor's way is that Floyd is pushing 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                      Wait, what? What "inside-skills" are you exactly referring to? This is a boxing match. Takedowns aren't allowed, ya know.

Floyd is going to control this fight. Whether it's from a distance or inside.

The only thing going McGregor's way is that Floyd is pushing 40.
                      This...

Comment

Working...
                      X