Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Fight is There - Golovkin Has To Accept Deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Fight is There - Golovkin Has To Accept Deal!

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya, who handles Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs), says a September fight with middleweight king Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (36-0, 33 KOs) is practically a done deal with only one missing piece to complete the agreement - a signature from Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

OSCARINA DE LA **** AKA DE LA COCO HAS TO ADMIT SHE IS A DRUNK CRACK WHORE AND GO BACK TO REHAB AGAIN....

Comment

I negotiate contracts for a living. If I was in GBP shoes I would step up the pressure and let them know based on both fighters next PPV performance the offer on the table could be revisited and lowered.
      Canelo wants the fight, but doesn't need it. He has the leverage and there is nothing BBB side can do about it. He takes what's offered or no fight.

Comment

*Mike Tyson voice* Sshign the contract big boy, sshign the contract!

Comment

Since it's close to a 100 million dollar fight,I'd try to get closer to 20 million if I was GGG..At the end of the day he can't make that much fighting anyone else.It sucks but there it is

Comment

Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
            Since it's close to a 100 million dollar fight,I'd try to get closer to 20 million if I was GGG..At the end of the day he can't make that much fighting anyone else.It sucks but there it is
            Canelo cant make 60million without GGG. 60 % To 40 % make it happen.

Comment

Lets just boy cott this fight

Comment

Both sides should just keep quiet until they get passed both their upcoming fights. If both are successful then Oscar should fully disclose the deal he's giving to GGG in order to put some pressure. If its indeed an offer of 15mil + ppv upside then GGG would be a moron to no accept.

Comment

Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
                  It's not a 100 Million dollar fight, Canelo-Cotto was barely a 40 million dollar fight

Comment

First GGG needs to beat Jacob's then Canelo needs to beat Chavez Jr. After all that is said and done then finalize a contract.

It's pointless to discuss this anymore until both guys take care of business.

These are easy wins for either guy, focus on the present not the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X