Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Fight is There - Golovkin Has To Accept Deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoveWisdomTruth View Post
    There is a reason why weight divisions exist in boxing. Ward weight and size are bigger then those of GGG.

If Ward drops to 160 pounds to fight GGG, I'll bet 100K on GGG and I am sure you won't take the bet.
    I would BET the FARM on those terms but you forget GGG called Ward out and said ANYONE from 154-168...

How the F do you defend that??? ward NEVER said jack SHT until Abel and GGG started popping off at the mouth. Which they don't DO anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
      Maybe he cares about principle more than Canelo.

If he gets Suanders before Canelo, then ginger can't hide for much longer.

This fight could very well be the most hyped fight since Mayweather v Manny.

It won't do four, but 1.5 or more isn't crazy. Everyone who bought Canelo v Cotto will get this. I can easily see another 500k.

And if media hypes it like we think they will, as an old schoo, war between two warriors, who knows.

Both both are international stars, and 8% of the manny/Floyd money came from tv rights all over the world.

GGG/K2 are not going to miss out on a huge payday just to make what he can make fighting one year on regular fights.

you are a **** for saying that

silly fanboy

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        finally a ggg fan with common sense...

yea, props for plunger for admitting that refusing 15mil is an absurd reason to kill that fight

NO historian will sing that line

they do not acknowledge that " dey duckin me doe " bullshht

they do not evaluate excuses, they simply measure results

any historian will know that 15mil - in this day and age - is a small FORTUNE, that Golovkin was lucky to be offered

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveWisdomTruth View Post
          I do not trust that charlatan Oscar de la Hoya one single bit. He played us for fools many times. I would like to see why GGG's team are not taking it.

even this blatant fanboy is wondering why Golovkin will not take that HUGE FORTUNE to kick some red ass

Comment

• Canelo doesn't run. He just demands unfair weight advantages or puts lousy and unfair offers on the table. Why should he run? Oscar is SO afraid of losing his only $$$$ maker.

Comment

Working...
            X