Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Spence Will Destroy Brook - I'd Love To Promote Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T
    He Spence vs canela promotion has begun

Comment

Many people sleep on Brook I just would say Spence will beat him

Comment

Shaeffer did all the work on Canelo so who has Oscar really promoted? I'm sure Spence's dreams are bigger than TV Estrella and being racially insulted by Ring Magazine writers. Oscar's at the point of begging right now. Stick to C-grade Hispanic fighters that you're used to.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          Shaeffer did all the work on Canelo so who has Oscar really promoted? I'm sure Spence's dreams are bigger than TV Estrella and being racially insulted by Ring Magazine writers. Oscar's at the point of begging right now. Stick to C-grade Hispanic fighters that you're used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Where was Oscar during Canelo's biggest fight? Oscar didn't want Canelo to fight Floyd or Lara

Schaefer built those stars. Mares is on tape giving Schaefer credit.

Hopkins said Schaefer was the one running Golden Boy.
            [IMG][/IMG]
            Spot on , it's not they forget....they just don't know

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
              De La Hoya has a crush, lol.

I have watched everything I could find on Leonard, he was a one of a kind fighter and showman with the IT factor so yeah not even close.

Spence is good but Leonard was an all time great.
              Leonard is for me the greatest boxer of all time....spence is 27 years of age , by that age leonard had reclaimed his welterweight title, won the light middlweight title , beat benitez,duran,kalule and hearns and already suffered a detached retina and was on the verge of retirement....spence is not special leonard was

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Spence hit harder than Leonard and is a better body puncher than Leonard in my opinion. I think Spence will KO Brook and I'll be betting money on it.
                I don't know if your taking the piss or being serious....get back in your cage if you are being serious lol

Comment

I think Spence is a better fighter than Brook. That said, I really wish Brook would have made this fight at 154, or at least a catchweight between 147-154. He looked pretty solid as a middleweight. Can't see him making 147 comfortably. Plus he's coming off a significant injury. I'd be surprised if Spence sees the best version of Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
                    ...greedy bastard.
                    Is 'greed' even a proper word to use when describing a promoter?

Comment

"...could be the second coming of Hall of Fame great Sugar Ray Leonard."

I had to stop reading at this point cos a little bit of pee came out.

Comment

Working...
                      X