Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Received His Biggest Offer - Do Not Blame Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
    Jacobs has a good shot to derail all this entitlement blocking the Canelo fight by Golovkin.
    I see a better chance of Jr beating Connelo to derail a fight than Jacobs beating GGG. Jacob's has chin problems, GGG and Chavez both have solid chins.

Comment

The "We made him the best offer, we offered him his beggest purse ever" ect ect has to be the most used excuse to duck a fighter..Canelo has plain & simply avoided GGG like if he had ebola cause he knows GGG is gonna beat him worst than a piņata at a hungy kids party..

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
        The "We made him the best offer, we offered him his beggest purse ever" ect ect has to be the most used excuse to duck a fighter..Canelo has plain & simply avoided GGG like if he had ebola cause he knows GGG is gonna beat him worst than a piņata at a hungy kids party..
        No counter offer from GGG, just silence and soundbytes...sorry but Canelo has done his part.

Comment

I liked ODLH as a fighter.

Since he quit fighting he has been a cancer to the sport. Unfortunately it seems that it is contagious and has infected Canelo. He doesn't care, he will make his money, while the sport quietly dies a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Why does the author of this article state it's a flat fee when Oscar said it's a combination of a purse and PPV percentage? Why is the writer of this article making up alternative facts?

FAKE NEWS!
            Yes let's listen to de la hoya the guy who has a history of lying. GGG I'm gonna call you tomorrow. Pick up your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              I think If GGG ever gets to put his hands on Canelo it would of been ugly but now I think GGG would get nasty and really try and hurt and embarass this kid for playing all these games lol
              I think so. I actually think ggg was gonna take it easy on him and not embarass him too much. Now he's gonna ruin him.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Erm...it's the other side that haven't agreed to the offer.
                It's just as easy to say canelo should give him a split than it is to say ggg should take the offer. 65-35 is a fair range...if ggg didn't accept something like that, then I'd say he's holding the fight up.

Comment

If two fighters want to fight, they will.

If they don't, one of them don't want to. Should we believe that MW king GGG doesn't want to fight Canelo? GTFO with that.

Or Canelo who dropped his belt and moved to a weight he hadn't made in 3 years?

I know who I believe don't want the fight. Canelo saying GGG received his best offer is pure BS. It doesn't reflect GGGs worth in the fight and that's just another way of ducking an opponent. It would clearly also be Canelo's highest (guarantee) and potentially all in all.

They know the Canelo gravy train takes a huge hit if he gets destroyed by Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                    I agree. GGG is a superstar in boxingand nelo should pay what gggs ability is woirth.
                    The fact GGG has been underpaid for his whole career doesn't mean nelo can continue to underpay him

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Why does the author of this article state it's a flat fee when Oscar said it's a combination of a purse and PPV percentage? Why is the writer of this article making up alternative facts?

FAKE NEWS!
                      Because you believe everything oscarina tells you and his bf Eric Gomez

The fight could do nearly 1 million ppv buys

60-40 is a fair split imo and without doubt this fight will generate a lot more than 150 million

So the 15 million guranteee which includes ppv performance is irrelevant

A % is the only forward

See maywther PAC story

Comment

Working...
                      X