Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Received His Biggest Offer - Do Not Blame Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    You can pull numbers out of your arse and spin them till the cows come home.

Fact is, whatever power Canelo had to dictate terms to Golovkin vanished when he called him up into the ring after the Khan money grab and talked mad shit like .. "Feel my balls Abel ... weight is no issue ... Mexicans don't fuck around .. I'll fight him tomorrow" ... then handed over his WBC belt and starved himself down for a token fight at 154 because " My body is not ready for 160 yet"
    That isn't a fact and quite frankly is the ramblings of a deluded Golovkin nuthugger. You know Golovkin is going to duck and turn down $15 mil to fight on regular HBO for $2 mil against some bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Actually GGG % should be on how much LESS PPV buys his fight does then Canelo's

Canelo does 750K buys

GGG does 250K buys

EASY split 75/25 with $6million guaranteed. K2 would STILL SAY *** NO!!!

$15,000,000 + 40%

WE ALL know K2 said they want at LEAST 40%!!!
      How do we all know that? ... because you said it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        That's a **** ton better than David Lemieux.
        Who would be your betting favorite Kahn vs Lemieux at 160?

Comment

• Don't blame Canelita for the delay in fighting Ggg.... " I need to build my body(balls) up to 160 b4 I fight GGG "....but in the meantime I will fight Chavez at 164. How can anyone still believe this COWARD and Oscar!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            That isn't a fact and quite frankly is the ramblings of a deluded Golovkin nuthugger. You know Golovkin is going to duck and turn down $15 mil to fight on regular HBO for $2 mil against some bum.
            Same way he ducked out of challenging for Canelo's WBC title?

.................................................. ........................................

Comment

• How about this..... offer him 30 million. If the fight is going to do that good, why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Same way he ducked out of challenging for Canelo's WBC title?

.................................................. ........................................
                He was given a title because Canelo wouldn't give 45% to someone that isn't even 1/3 of a draw as he is. What a massive achievement for Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                  who would be your betting favorite kahn vs lemieux at 160?
                  KO! This one is over!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                    How about this..... offer him 30 million. If the fight is going to do that good, why not?
                    Showing you know nothing again. Cable providers and HBO take half of the PPV money. A fight that sells 1 mil at $70 dollars only makes $35 mil from PPV. Give Golovkin $30 mil

Comment

• canelo vs. Liam smith 300,000 ppv's please stfu already about canelo being a draw!!!!!
                      http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-per-view-buys

Comment

Working...
                      X