Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is more proven as a pro? Spence or Beterbiev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to call. I think Spence will be ahead once he fights Brook, but Beterbiev's next opponent is solid too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      so what if they fought them, they still lost, whos bundu beat? i half expected him to come into the ring in a mobility scooter he was that old... And algieiri was knocked down 6 times by pacquiao, what an amazing win for spence, lets give him a round of applause
      and Beterbiev has beaten who??? AS A PRO??

Comment

Neither is proven. Both are prospects. Spences next fight is higher risk higher reward tho.

Comment

I'd say about the same.

Comment

Spence so far. Both are fan friendly. Both have good fights coming up. We can a revisit then.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              Post and discuss
              TBH Larry I don't think I've seen either one fight
              What are your thoughts

Comment

For me, they did the samething so far. Nothing exciting from both guy. Both are overrated until they shower other wise. Luckily for us, theyre fighting good fighters on their next fight.

Comment

Bout the same I'd say. Cloud and Campillo - at their best - certainly had more success than Algieri and Bundu, but both were well past their best (and Cloud's best especially really wasn't very good) when they fought Artur. Algieri? Don't get it. Guy seems to have heart, but scraping a win against Ruslan and being competitive with Khan does not make you into a good scalp. Bundu? Well he's a tough dude and Spence's demolition job was impressive, but really? How many people here even heard of him, yet alone considered him a good name before he was outclassed by Thurman? Dude's nearly as old as me and his best win is Frankie Gavin.

Both guys have good fights coming up (hopefully), which should give us more to measure them with. Ima reserve judgement til then.

Comment

In my opinion Spence is more proven. He has had more fights against better competition.

Comment

This is very simple to answer. Go to www.iboboxing.com and look at the rankings. Errol #4. Artur #7. So Errol has proven more.

Comment

Working...
                      X