Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is more proven as a pro? Spence or Beterbiev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    No it isn't. He's more or less the head NSB ****** these days. If Jacobs gets knocked out, he'll probably disappear for a week if we're lucky.
    Me and him are done.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Unlike you I'm not a prejudice fück and watch boxers of all origins. It comes with the territory of being a boxing fan and not a fan boy.

Jealousy is a muvver fücka, right ?

Lock your resentments away in a steel box and allow them to float away, only then will you be free of the captivity of negativity.
      Don't tap out like that

Spence has done more than Beterbiev....don't go getting all racial...it's just a FACT.

Bundu and Algeri have fought much better fighters than the scabs Beterbiev fought.

Comment

No it isn't. He's more or less the head NSB ****** these days. If Jacobs gets knocked out, he'll probably disappear for a week if we're lucky.
        As if you'll be here if GGG gets his old ass KTFO

Comment

Me and him are done.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            As if you'll be here if GGG gets his old ass KTFO
            I'll be around, lad. But the day Golovkin gets knocked out is the day BS explodes. I wouldn't be surprised if the site got shut down for day.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Same level? Absolutely. I see them both as guys who are in the top 5 (maybe top 3) of their respective divisions, who might even be higher but they need to prove it in the ring. Each has some questions marks around him but what they're doing to their opponents can't be denied.
              When Spence beats Brook and I actually think he will stop him it will absolutely be clear Spence is a far superior prospect to Beterbiev but then of course Beterbiev may very well have a stoppage win over Barrera in the event Beterbiev ices Barrera and Spence beats Brook on points I'm inclined to say Beterbiev is the superior talent, all ifs and buts at this stage.

All will be a lot clearer after both have fought next and it's a very real threat both may lose ! Loving these match ups.

Is Beterbiev vs Barrera official yet ?

Comment

I'll be around, lad. But the day Golovkin gets knocked out is the day BS explodes. I wouldn't be surprised if the site got shut down for day.
                You're discussing boxing with a guy defending a pedophile, you ok or deranged ?

Comment

When Spence beats Brook and I actually think he will stop him it will absolutely be clear Spence is a far superior prospect to Beterbiev but then of course Beterbiev may very well have a stoppage win over Barrera in the event Beterbiev ices Barrera and Spence beats Brook on points I'm inclined to say Beterbiev is the superior talent, all ifs and buts at this stage.

All will be a lot clearer after both have fought next and it's a very real threat both may lose ! Loving these match ups.

Is Beterbiev vs Barrera official yet ?
                  Bareera's management says yes. Barrera says no.

Yea, I think Beterbeiv is clearly a killer, but we've got to see if he's got the footwork, instinct, mind, etc that filters killers when they get to contender level. I do agree, he's beating guys even more soundly than Spence. But, we've seen a lot of guys do that sort of thing and then get brutally exposed at the top (Jeff Lacy being the poster boy for this). So, we've gotta see.

Spence seems to have enough balance that we can say he's well-rounded and legit, regardless what happens with Brook. I think his mind is stronger than Brook (because of where he's at in his career and what Brook just went through). But, it's still a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    I don't think you know who Spence is.

He's done exactly that...against better fighters.

Comment

the same. however we know beterbiev can more than hold his own against elite fighters. He has a tremendous amateur background and he beat kovalev twice and most thought he was robbed against usyk. Theres more of a basis to hype him than spence currently.

Comment

Working...
                      X