Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Pleads With Wilder To Start Fighting Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Im not disputing anything ...the thread is about Wilders RESUME and LACK of notable caliber in 9 years . You are comparing Joshuas BETTER resume and stating its garbage even though NO one in HW history or in general is suppossed to have a decent resume yet in under 20 fights ,dont you GET that ?

Are you disputing your logic here is logical ?
    I'm really not sure if Joshua's resume is better than Wilder's.

It is garbage though. That's just a fact. I agree with you that no heavyweight has a good resume at less than 20 fights but I fail to see the relevance. His resume is garbage thus far, so to tell someone else to step up is rich. I understand what he's saying and agree with him but it's still rich coming from him.

Quite simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I'm really not sure if Joshua's resume is better than Wilder's.

It is garbage though. That's just a fact. I agree with you that no heavyweight has a good resume at less than 20 fights but I fail to see the relevance. His resume is garbage thus far, so to tell someone else to step up is rich. I understand what he's saying and agree with him but it's still rich coming from him.

Quite simple.
      The relevance is Joshua is correct with his statement . Joshua will clean out the division and you guys will still claim he has a garbage resume and it would STILL have nothing to do with THIS thread which is about Wilder !

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        The relevance is Joshua is correct with his statement . Joshua will clean out the division and you guys will still claim he has a garbage resume and it would STILL have nothing to do with THIS thread which is about Wilder !
        I never disputed that he's correct with his statement.

I said it's rich, which it is.

Comment

Working...
        X