Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Pleads With Wilder To Start Fighting Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
    how can chocolatito be the best boxer in the world when there are hundreds and hundreds of boxers that would easily beat him? possibly even thousands of boxers that would easily beat him.
    Oh my god.. you actually think that being the best p4p boxer is based on the heavyweight always being best because they're huge? Are you mental?

How do you function in life with that pseudo-literal illogical thinking?

Thats like me saying that a real life terminator robot is the best boxer of all time because it could knock out a heavyweight every time.

You are insane.. I'm just gona let you spout your ****e to other posters on here and maybe one day when enough of us tell you how mental you are you'll get yourself checked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      Oh my god.. you actually think that being the best p4p boxer is based on the heavyweight always being best because they're huge? Are you mental?

How do you function in life with that pseudo-literal illogical thinking?

Thats like me saying that a real life terminator robot is the best boxer of all time because it could knock out a heavyweight every time.

You are insane.. I'm just gona let you spout your ****e to other posters on here and maybe one day when enough of us tell you how mental you are you'll get yourself checked out.

nobody said anything about pound for pound. you just pulled that out of your ass now that you realize your argument didn't make any sense.

is english not your first language? be honest. do you not understand what it means to be the best at a sport? the best women's tennis player is not the best tennis player. she's the best women's tennis player.

the best tiny boxer is not the best boxer. they're the best boxer that happens to be tiny. the best boxer is obviously a heavyweight just as the best tennis player is obviously a man. it's common sense. it's not my fault if you don't know what words mean.

Comment

Joshua is not much more than a kid in boxing terms, he has only been on the world stage for about 5 minutes.....

Your reply : I dont agree, he's a world champion with two defenses.

so you disagreed with someone saying he was new to the world scene.
        Erm, no I didn't.

I disagreed that he's a baby in boxing as hes champion with 2 defenses.

At no point did I deny hes relatively new to the world scene.

So **** off yourself, c*nt

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          So under your logic a man who has just come out of his apprenticeship should know as much as a guy who has been qualified in that same proffession for 40 years...are you saying that ? GTFOH lol.....joshua has already faced and destroyed a fighter who had wilder on queer street and along with stiverne is deontay wilders best opponent.... Molina and joshua didnt even get a sweat up to beat him...get a grip ironfist
          At no point did I say, nor imply what you've said above.

If he's an "apprentice" as you claim he is (even though he's world champion) that's precisely why the statments he made are rich coming from him.

Not sure where you lot are getting lost.

And once again for the millionth time I have not made a comparison between the two fighters so I'm unsure as to why you and others are bringing up common opponents and citing how long they have both been professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            lol what was Stivernes best win prior to fighting Wilder?

Maybe you dont know but Whyte started his professional boxing career six years ago and 2 of those six years he was banned. He could have taken more time to pad his resume with bums like Stiverne has and move up the ranking but he went for Joshua quite early.

You're making Stiverne out as some sort of beast, he isnt. If you go 12 rounds with Chris Arreola you cant be that good.
            As opposed to arguably losing to this version of Chisora?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              At no point did I say, nor imply what you've said above.

If he's an "apprentice" as you claim he is (even though he's world champion) that's precisely why the statments he made are rich coming from him.

Not sure where you lot are getting lost.

And once again for the millionth time I have not made a comparison between the two fighters so I'm unsure as to why you and others are bringing up common opponents and citing how long they have both been professional.
              I said he just came out of his apprenticeship big difference to being in one.....now if joshua has been a pro for 8 years and had the same padded record as wilder then you are correct in saying thats rich but seeing as joshua has been a pro for 3 years and 18 fights then what you said is wrong and thats why you are being pulled up on it.....Your age will not let you admit it when you got it wrong , and may i add that joshua would have faced klitchcko in november in his 17 pro fight but klitchcko never signed also ive seen many many statements from wilder talking about how he is gonna beat joshua , he's too inexperienced , too robotic , can't dunk a basketball so what is wrong when joshua says wilder needs to step up his game ? Has he been a pro for 8 years ? Has he chosen weak defences time and time again ? Yes he has...so joshua is correct when he said that

Comment

I said he just came out of his apprenticeship big difference to being in one.....now if joshua has been a pro for 8 years and had the same padded record as wilder then you are correct in saying thats rich but seeing as joshua has been a pro for 3 years and 18 fights then what you said is wrong and thats why you are being pulled up on it.....Your age will not let you admit it when you got it wrong , and may i add that joshua would have faced klitchcko in november in his 17 pro fight but klitchcko never signed also ive seen many many statements from wilder talking about how he is gonna beat joshua , he's too inexperienced , too robotic , can't dunk a basketball so what is wrong when joshua says wilder needs to step up his game ? Has he been a pro for 8 years ? Has he chosen weak defences time and time again ? Yes he has...so joshua is correct when he said that
                Mate hes literally the biggest straw poller goin. He's just tried to hair split that Anthony joshua isnt a kid in boxing terms but that hes new to the world scene?

LOL this forum man.. bitterness for days

Comment

Mate hes literally the biggest straw poller goin. He's just tried to hair split that Anthony joshua isnt a kid in boxing terms but that hes new to the world scene?

LOL this forum man.. bitterness for days
                  Not pulling my own trumpet m8 but i know more than 95% on this forum and i'm also fair and will say what has to be said......joshua is a kid compared to wilder in terms of experience and time as a pro.....most of the plebs on this site will never admit there wrong even though they are....it happens every day lol

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
                    nobody said anything about pound for pound. you just pulled that out of your ass now that you realize your argument didn't make any sense.

is english not your first language? be honest. do you not understand what it means to be the best at a sport? the best women's tennis player is not the best tennis player. she's the best women's tennis player.

the best tiny boxer is not the best boxer. they're the best boxer that happens to be tiny. the best boxer is obviously a heavyweight just as the best tennis player is obviously a man. it's common sense. it's not my fault if you don't know what words mean.
                    are you for real lol..... The best boxer is judged on criteria and skillset not on how much they weigh....why do you think sugar ray robinson is widely considered by boxing historians as the greatest fighter who's ever lived...beam me up scottie

Comment

Wilder saying it about Joshua is rich aswell. Very rich actually.

As stated numerous times previously it's irrelvant how long he's been a pro it's still rich for a guy of his resume to critisize anyone elses. Quite simple really.
                      Last edited by IronDanHamza; 02-25-2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X