Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury On Verge of Losing Parker Shot, Must Sign Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Did they ask the WBO to pick them after Haye relinquished his top spot, this caught them as of guard as it as you and I. They can't exactly come out and say 'no thanks we're not seeking a fight right now'
    This didn't catch anyone of guard. He was next in the rankings. It was Parker #1, Klitschko #2, Ruiz #3, Haye #4 & Hughie #5... Parker & ruiz fought for the vacant title as klitschko opted for the Joshua fight, Haye took the Bellew fight so that left Hughie who was next in line. He is the WBO international champion which seeds him at #5. I'm confused by you saying this caught them off guard. I'm pretty sure they were well aware that if Haye took the Bellew fight that they were next in line. Here is the January Rankings as I listed the December...

WBO > WBO Rankings – World Boxing Rankings
    HEAVYWEIGHT (Over 201 lbs) ( Over 91.17 kgs)
    Title Name Country
    CHAMPION JOSEPH PARKER NZ
    1 David Haye UK
    2 Hughie Fury (Int-Cont.) UK
    3 Jarrell Miller (NABO) USA
    4 Andy Ruiz USA
    5 David Price UK
    6 ********* Hammer (WBO Europe) GER
    7 Kubrat Pulev BUL
    8 Edmund Gerber KAZ
    9 Andrey Fedosov USA
    10 Izuagbe Ugonoh NIG
    11 Tom Schwarz (WBO Youth) GER
    12 Andriy Rudenko UKR
    13 Dillian Whyte JAM
    14 Razvan Cojanu (WBO China) ROM
    15 Kyotaro Fujimoto JPN
    WBA VACANT
    IBF ANTHONY JOSHUA
    WBC DEONTAY WILDER
    Last edited by joe strong; 02-23-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Frank can say whatever he wants, but they're last minute'ing on the signing for some strange reason. This isn't even a mind game. I don't know what it is. I think Parker wins this fight, though.

Comment

I don't like this "it's the opportunity of his lifetime, but he has a good excuse" bit. I expect professionalism from my boxers. He should be villified. Granted he still has time to sign but should he not, there should not be any level of understanding for his piss poor preparation or judgement whatever the reasoning may be. If your trainer precludes you from taking fights then have a co trainer or confine yourself to fighting in the U.K. stringently.

This is pure ****ery and should not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
          Lol.

I'm sure the delay is on David Higgins/Parker's side, when they're the ones who have requested a voluntary since the Furys haven't signed.

My guess is the contract stipulates VADA testing and Fury wants to clear his system.
          Probably a stupid guess.

Comment

So is the Baby-****** headed to NZ or nah? someone tell him to stop Jacking off to help with his outbreaks.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              So is the Baby-****** headed to NZ or nah? someone tell him to stop Jacking off to help with his outbreaks.
              You're the naggiest most boring non entity poster on this thread. Slavery was abolished over 200 years ago and you're still a grumpy old michanical digger.

Comment

Originally posted by RED REP View Post
                You're the naggiest most boring non entity poster on this thread. Slavery was abolished over 200 years ago and you're still a grumpy old michanical digger.
                So....you think you offend me because you think I'm black and you are racist too? Im putting you on ignore I hope you get banned.
                Last edited by 1hourRun; 02-24-2017, 04:00 AM.

Comment

It's the thought of Parker being allowed a voluntary against India's number 3 ranked heavyweight or whatever that crushes my spirit. Ruiz would probably beat him in a rematch.

Comment

Tyson Fury’s cousin set for shot at world heavyweight title

Frank Warren on twitter confirmed:

http://www.therepublic.com/2017/02/24/box-parker-fury/

Comment

Originally posted by RED REP View Post
                      1 hour run is not Black

Aim your racism and insecurity in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                      X