Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Spence the "hardest" fight at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    But I thought Khan needed to have a warm up fight before he took on a big one??

Khan and his fans are so full of ****.
    yeah it's so pathetic. Just another reason to duck brook.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      How has Brook proven himself in his 13 year career? By winning a split decision against Porter? Spence is doing more in his short 4 yr career than Brook ever did. Getting in the ring with GGG for a payday doesn't prove anything. It was a win-win situation as everyone knew he was going to lose and got paid well. This guy has pulled out of too many fights against decent fighters only to fight some Euro bums. Brook is all hype just like Spence is, the difference is one has been fighting for over ten years while the other was just a prospect a year ago.
      Look Im the first to say Brooks title reign has been poor but he has a title reign and hsowed he could physically compete with the best middleweight on the planet and just has a lot more experience and skill.

Comment

who said he was the hardest fight at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          It's just because people don't necessarily take a tough mandatory anymore. Let alone fight two destructive fighters in a row one after a serious injury. So by modern standards he gets credit. By 1980s standards it'd be another day at the office. But it's true that a lot of Spence fans seem very disappointed Brook has taken this. They were hoping hed drop the title and Spence would pick it up against a lesser fighter, and also it would add to the myth without the risk.
          Your mum cannot use a phone as she got too many dicks in her mouth

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            He ducked Brook many times, and he ducked him this time before a potential Pacquiao fight was even on the horizon.

Brook works to make 147, he just fought Golovkin at 160 making that task even harder, he's only just been cleared to fight after the injury, his team have been asking him to go to 154...there are a number of factors in why he thought about moving up. Instead he's coming back down to fight a very highly rated and hyped guy at 147.

This is a better fight than Garcia-Thurman. Garcia will lose to every top guy at 147.
            Garcia will beat Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              You suggesting Brook was thinking of moving to 154 due to Spence being his first real challenge as mandatory and not down to him packing on muscle and moving to Middleweight shows your real intention.

Maybe when Khan retires he'll take the likes of you with him. Here's hoping.
              Khan's not even in my top 5 favourite fighters, I know the dude's family so I support him I'm not going anywhere if you can't handle a difference of opinion good luck in life pal

Comment

NOBODY likes fight good Body Punchers...NOBODY!

I'm done with the debating and all that ****, we find out May 20th who is WHAT Exactly! I just think Spence Jr is SPECIAL, that doesn't mean others are not, Kell Brook is a good fighter himself as is many of the other fighters at 147 but I feel Spence Size, Body Punching, Inside work can break ANYBODY down at 147. Now of course he has to go out and prove it and we shall see if he can May 20th.

Trying to CONVINCE yourself and others that he is a hype job on a boxing forum that aint nothing but emotions and insecurity from Brook fans as well as fans who are not Brook fans but more so GGG fans and do NOT want Spence beating Brook because it somewhat takes away from GGG win over Brook I guess so they're hoping Brook win I understand that as well but at the end of the day what is said on boxing forums DON'T WIN FIGHTS FOR FIGHTERS!
                Last edited by sicko; 02-23-2017, 10:40 PM.

Comment

It's Crawford once he move up to 147.

Comment

He's not, it's just the American hype train. Once he gets hit by a puncher we will see.

I'm taking Kell Brook over him in London, in a close fight. Kell is so durable

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      Your mum cannot use a phone as she got too many dicks in her mouth
                      Nah she uses a phone just fine. Unlike you who can't even put the right quote up so people can see what your replying to. Now like I said give your mum back her phone, visiting time must be over by now and it's time for your meds.

Comment

Working...
                      X