Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Announces He is Negotiating With Khan for Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
    I just find it funny/odd that Crawford wasn't even considered by Arum. Arum didn't even talk to Bud..he just said Crawford isn't even an option.

lol... arum seems pissed... but Koncz actually made a good point..Promoter works for the boxer, not the other way around.

Pac wasn't on board with Arum's plans. I think they didn't want to settle with the 5 million purse for a fight with Horn. They were offered side money in Dubai... that'll pay them more.
    Dubai is a tax haven. A proper one

Comment

Ughh, I'd almost prefer Jeff Horn. At least we've never seen Jeff ko'd 3 times before.

Comment

Yes I want to see this! F*** The Horn fight and I'm an Aussie lol. Khan could smoke Manny but at least Manny at 38 is willing to fight guys like Khan still.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
          Dubai is a tax haven. A proper one
          Yea... that too.. less taxes and most likely a bigger purse. Makes more sense $$$...

Arum is like..' Manny,. take $5million and fight this guy..blah blah blah... Pac: no Bob ...pay me more.

I'll fight Crawford..but pay me... Arum is like....$#@# dat.... ppv would flop.
          Last edited by Strategic1; 02-22-2017, 10:56 PM.

Comment

I'd preferred this one than jeff corn

Comment

Jeff Horn prob took a loan to buy a new house and everything thinking it the fight was secured. Lmao.

Comment

If pac-khan gets negotiated... that's a good sign that the Thurman-Garcia winner could be in play for later this year. Khan is with Haymon... and obviously Thurman/Garcia too.

I could see Pac facing Thurman/Garcia..or Brook (if he beats Spence)

Comment

Yea... that too.. less taxes and most likely a bigger purse. Makes more sense $$$...

Arum is like..' Manny,. take $5million and fight this guy..blah blah blah... Pac: no Bob ...pay me more.

I'll fight Crawford..but pay me... Arum is like....$#@# dat.... ppv would flop.
                  Yup, Im happy that Pacquiao said : No Bob, I ain't pighting no bums. We pinna pight whomever I chose to pight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
                    Khan looking at $20 Mill. Pac looking at $70-80 Mill.
                    Career high payday for Khan... I think..

Comment

If pac-khan gets negotiated... that's a good sign that the Thurman-Garcia winner could be in play for later this year. Khan is with Haymon... and obviously Thurman/Garcia too.

I could see Pac facing Thurman/Garcia..or Brook (if he beats Spence)
                      Hope that happens too man. That would be epic. Boxing would rise again.

Comment

Working...
                      X