Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan needs to sign with Hearn, and fight in the UK!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** Hearn and his whole entire Matchroom clique.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Amir Khan will waste Kell Brook at 147! lets remember how he was out boxing Canelo Alvarez at 160! (If he had Brook's punch resistance, he would of probably beaten Canelo Alvarez!).....Kell Brook during his fight against Gennady Golovkin, was pretty much wasted from the opening bell! and Golovkin is not considered to be a multi-dimensional fighter like Canelo Alvarez!

Amir Khan is going to ICE Kell Brook! i just feel like Brook has outgrown the weight class, and the speed of Khan will just be too much!

Comment

I can't stand Khan. He brags too much and does too little. He is very disrespectful to his rival boxers. To this day he has never said a kind word about Canelo or said Canelo was a good fighter. He just makes up lying excuses for losing. He claims he was 155 on fight night and Canello was 187. What a liar. He claims Mayweather and Pacquiao are afraid to fight him. He trashes Canelo for not fighting GGG when it's none of his business. Meanwhile he turns down big money to fight Brook while saying Brook is a poor fighter with a poor record. I do enjoy watching him get KOed. I usually don't hate on boxers but Khan is an exception. He is so conceited and arrogant and he overrates himself so much. I think he should be trying to avenge his losses to Peterson, Prescott and Garcia. Prescott has called him out for a rematch many times. Why not say yes and get revenge if Khan is as good as he claims to be?

Comment

Check Khan's resume and compare it to Brook's

yes Khan should sign with Hearn...ha!

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
            Check Khan's resume and compare it to Brook's

yes Khan should sign with Hearn...ha!
            brook is scheduled to fight Spence.

Remind me again who Khan has beaten that compares to Porter, GGG or Errol Spence?

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              Amir Khan will waste Kell Brook at 147! lets remember how he was out boxing Canelo Alvarez at 160! (If he had Brook's punch resistance, he would of probably beaten Canelo Alvarez!).....Kell Brook during his fight against Gennady Golovkin, was pretty much wasted from the opening bell! and Golovkin is not considered to be a multi-dimensional fighter like Canelo Alvarez!

Amir Khan is going to ICE Kell Brook! i just feel like Brook has outgrown the weight class, and the speed of Khan will just be too much!
              You remember he was outboxing Canelo. I don't remember that at all. According to the neutral computers Canelo landed more punches than Khan in every round. Canelo was going to win by KO without a doubt. You can give Khan all the punch resistance you want and he still gets KOed by Canelo. Canelo was killing him with body punches.There is no way in hell Khan could ever beat Canelo without a gun. If Khan is a Brook beater why won't he fight him??????

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                Khan has the chin of a girl scout. A fucking hobbit could KO him. At this point in his career, he's not going far nor doing much.
                A Girl Scout

Comment

Khan aint signing with Eddie lol

But yeah, he does need to fight in the UK again.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    brook is scheduled to fight Spence.

Remind me again who Khan has beaten that compares to Porter, GGG or Errol Spence?
                    Brook didn't beat GGG.

Khan has fought more accomplished names than both Spence and Porter. In fact, combine both their resumes, accomplishments, impact on the sport and it still wouldn't compare to Barrea or Judah, let alone Malignaggi, Maidana or Alexander.

Hasn't Brook literally faced a single world title holder at his best weight in 30+ fights?

Khan had a HOFer on his resume and unified at 140 by his 27th pro fight, aged what, 23?

Brook is 31 or so

Comment

All trolling aside, I respect Amir Khan for going to America and chasing the big fights. He could have stayed in England and won a title and defended it against mandatories. He could have made a decent living without the big risks. It is a shame that he won't fight Kell Brook though, that would be a massive fight in the UK. I get the impression Amir is happy with his US life and settled over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X