Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac, just retire. ENTER DAT NGUYEN! A new asian boxing superstar is born!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sparring between dat nguyen and rigo... this was from a 2 year lay off and he seem like he got the better of rigo too. i know its only sparring but damm this dude dat nguyen made doniare look silly against rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      You do know the japs run the small weights right..
      He clearly doesn't watch many of their fights, plus quite a few Eastern Europeans coming through are of part Asian/White descent.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        sparring between dat nguyen and rigo... this was from a 2 year lay off and he seem like he got the better of rigo too. i know its only sparring but damm this dude dat nguyen made doniare look silly against rigo.

He's setting up a lot of feints against rigo and keeps on countering Rigo on the way in. Damn this kid is smart. His feint ain't Oscar or Manny level yet but he got the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          He's setting up a lot of feints against rigo and keeps on countering Rigo on the way in. Damn this kid is smart. His feint ain't Oscar or Manny level yet but he got the goods.

Yup, great stuff. Going to watch in full later tonight when I have time.

Comment

Dang! Good thing Pac hasn't retired yet, Nguyen hasn't taken over the boxing world by storm yet.

Comment

Big thanks to famicommander for mentioning dude in another thread, I had lost track of future boxing god Dat MFin Nguyen!!!!!!

Man this gem of a thread brings back memories. WAR Nguyen!!!!!

Become the face of DAZN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Big thanks to famicommander for mentioning dude in another thread, I had lost track of future boxing god Dat MFin Nguyen!!!!!!

Man this gem of a thread brings back memories. WAR Nguyen!!!!!

Become the face of DAZN!!!!
                He should be getting a title shot in BKFC soon.

How perfect was that fight at BKFC 10?

Came to the ring dressed as a Mortal Kombat character, put his opponent to sleep face down on the mat at the very moment his blood splattered onto the camera lens. The only way it could've been better is if the announcer screamed FATALITY

Comment

years ago he was fighting around here in new england...at mohegan and in boston...i believe he was fighting on cards promoted by CES which is outta providence basically

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    years ago he was fighting around here in new england...at mohegan and in boston...i believe he was fighting on cards promoted by CES which is outta providence basically
                    Did you watch any of his fights live?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Did you watch any of his fights live?
                      i may have been at a card that he was on at mohegan...but i dont remember seeing him fight..i might not have been in early enough to see him

Comment

Working...
                      X