Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo: I wouldn't fight McGregor for $100 mil. It would be offensive to my fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Basco View Post
    You need to make up your damn mind!
    Lmfaaaooooo!!!

Good Lord in heaven, I can't begin to explain how hard this made me laugh!

Comment

Of course he wouldn't.

Comment

PFFFF you've insulted fans by not fighting at 160

Comment

so haveing honor is being idiot in 2017,jesus.

Comment

Could y'all imagine though if Canelo did actually fight McGregor? Good Lord. He'd sleep him worse than he did Khan.

Hell he might actually kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
              Lmfaooooo! I hear you!

"She was ugly anyway." "I hear her pvssy has teeth, and smells like poorly marinated shrimp."

By the way, did you manage to find a cardio work out to help you get back into footballing shape?
              yeah, didnt get a workout as such but ive been doing some burpee conditioning as form of HIIT and steady state jogging 20-30 mins most days. Made my weights a bit more conditioning focused too, lots of emphasis on squats, deadlifts etc which almost acts as HIIT in itself and should help. Starting training tonight actually so hopefully im not blowing out of my arse after 5 minutes lol

Comment

He fought Amir Khan for what?

Comment

Yeah, cause giving your belt to another fighter instead of fighting him after calling him into the ring wasn't offensive enough to your fans

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    yeah, didnt get a workout as such but ive been doing some burpee conditioning as form of HIIT and steady state jogging 20-30 mins most days. Made my weights a bit more conditioning focused too, lots of emphasis on squats, deadlifts etc which almost acts as HIIT in itself and should help. Starting training tonight actually so hopefully im not blowing out of my arse after 5 minutes lol
                    Nice man, good on you.

I haven't trained in like 2 weeks, and feel guilty as **** because it. If you do end up doing some heavy ass mouth breathing after 5 mins, I've heard that attacking a warm Pasty is a great recovery method, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Yes that is
                      that's hilarious. I mean I probably look just as bad playing basketball, but he's a professional boxer so he should have way better foot and eye coordination than that

Comment

Working...
                      X