Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: GGG Can Fight Canelo or Keep Making What He Makes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: GGG Can Fight Canelo or Keep Making What He Makes!

NEW YORK Oscar De La Hoya was blunt before a press conference Tuesday to promote the Canelo Alvarez-Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. fight. If Gennady Golovkin wants to fight Canelo Alvarez in September, he either can accept the money De La Hoya offered or continue fighting other opponents for less. Golovkin (36-0, 33 KOs) is scheduled to fight Danny Jacobs (32-1, 29 KOs) in a middleweight title fight March 18 at Madison Square Garden (HBO Pay-Per-View).
    [Click Here To Read More]

And Canelo can fight GGG, or keep making what he makes selling 200k PPVs instead of selling millions with GGG.

Comment

Damn damn damn.. I kind of dislike both fighters for the stance that them and their teams are taking in making this fight. This is not comparable to May-Pac whatsoever. The flat fee is BS, but it's not like it wouldn't be ggg's best payday ever. IDK.. I'd like to see a estimated revenue in terms of what this fight would make in gate, ppv, etc etc and see how that looks in regards to the flat fee offer.

Comment

Until they tell us the real offer how can you decide if it's fair or not

Comment

I think we should all wait to see how many PPVs GGG can sell against Jacobs.

Comment

give it a rest. If you showed half as much interest in making the fight as you do snorting coke, drink driving and prancing around in womens underwear, the fight would have already happened.

Comment

Oscar isnt gonna do it this september. Might as well start there and boy cott the fight, canelo isnt a champion hes a fighter of Perception who has failed to beat his biggest challenge. GGG will just embarrass canelo, thats all

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                I think we should all wait to see how many PPVs GGG can sell against Jacobs.
                Its not comparable, because theres MILLLLIONS of mexicans here in the states. If you put the GGG fights in Kazackstan its the same scenerio, canelo wouldnt stand a chance, so to say that is uncomparable

Comment

Oscar's words are like farts.

Comment

This fight won't happen. Oscar knows that GGG will ruin his cash cow.

Comment

Working...
                    X