Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

most crooked boxing country (hometown decisions)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sven Ottke guarenteed that title to Germany indefinitely.

Some posters need to watch some of that guys fights to know what a real robbery looks like. He was literally unbeatable. If he got knocked smooth out I am sure it would have been a disqualification for punching him too hard.

Abraham and Sturm have lost a bunch of times too.

Has anyone listed the Brit robberies yet? I can only remember Burns getting a lucky draw off the top of my head against Beltran.

I think Jamie McDonnell got lucky in his last fight but that was in Monaco.

If you are looking for a 'neutral' venue used for British fighters there you are. Due to the amount of tv dates and boxing on tele over here a loss doesn't mean so much. They'll be out and fighting against soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Sven Ottke guarenteed that title to Germany indefinitely.

Some posters need to watch some of that guys fights to know what a real robbery looks like. He was literally unbeatable. If he got knocked smooth out I am sure it would have been a disqualification for punching him too hard.

Abraham and Sturm have lost a bunch of times too.

Has anyone listed the Brit robberies yet? I can only remember Burns getting a lucky draw off the top of my head against Beltran.

I think Jamie McDonnell got lucky in his last fight but that was in Monaco.

If you are looking for a 'neutral' venue used for British fighters there you are. Due to the amount of tv dates and boxing on tele over here a loss doesn't mean so much. They'll be out and fighting against soon.
      Agree with you about Germany being the worst . Them Krauts do not like losing .

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Lmfao.

Probably best if you do, you just got owned.
        Another deluded American has come forward. I think you'll find that HE was the one who couldn't come up with anything as a response.

You're still not bitter about me making a fool of you last time are you when you couldn't answer my question of, if Fury is so "fists of fluff" as you bitterly like to call him, why was Wlad so scared to throw punches at Fury. Surely he wasn't scared of getting countered by a feather puncher? Just goes to show how bad Wlads chin is because he got shook up by a couple of "fists of fluffs" punches. Hahahahahahahahhaha

Laters.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          agree with most of it apart from this bit
          we take pride in being the tourists that every other country despises.

Long live the Queen

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            we take pride in being the tourists that every other country despises.

Long live the Queen

euro 2016 had forgot about that. the fans did us proud lol, shame about the team

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Another deluded American has come forward. I think you'll find that HE was the one who couldn't come up with anything as a response.

You're still not bitter about me making a fool of you last time are you when you couldn't answer my question of, if Fury is so "fists of fluff" as you bitterly like to call him, why was Wlad so scared to throw punches at Fury. Surely he wasn't scared of getting countered by a feather puncher? Just goes to show how bad Wlads chin is because he got shook up by a couple of "fists of fluffs" punches. Hahahahahahahahhaha

Laters.
              He did though ! and it was hilarious. Hence 'you got owned'.

Fists of Fluff had Wlad blind sided and failed to hurt him with any follow up shots, it was pretty cringey actually. Guys like Loaded Wraps were telling us how Fluff was gonna bully Wlad to the ropes etc before brutally stopping him, blood everywhere etc etc yada yada .... the guy looked as fearful as Wlad did letting his hands go, in the one round he did Fluff looked hurt immediately, their was the frustrations Wlad didn't disregard the failing jab sooner knowing he could have immediate success without the jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                He did though ! and it was hilarious. Hence 'you got owned'.

Fists of Fluff had Wlad blind sided and failed to hurt him with any follow up shots, it was pretty cringey actually. Guys like Loaded Wraps were telling us how Fluff was gonna bully Wlad to the ropes etc before brutally stopping him, blood everywhere etc etc yada yada .... the guy looked as fearful as Wlad did letting his hands go, in the one round he did Fluff looked hurt immediately, their was the frustrations Wlad didn't disregard the failing jab sooner knowing he could have immediate success without the jab.
                No, he didn't own anything you imbecile.

Oh, you hate Fury and constantly call him fists of fluff because another poster said he'd bully Wlad but didn't and not because your hero was clowned over 12 rounds??

Is that what you're story is? You're sticking to that rubbish for why you hate Fury?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha You're an even bigger idiot than I thought. You'll say anything to try and win an argument but just end up making a bigger fool of yourself. Clown!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  I think we'll leave this considering you want to play the village idiot.

i'm laughing at you because you think england is the most neutral venue for a boxing match on the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i'm laughing at you because you think england is the most neutral venue for a boxing match on the planet.
                    And you're a simpleton because I never said that. What I did say was that there was no specific venue in England that acts differently to any other. So any venue in England was my answer.

Why, can you point out that there are good and bad venues to fight at in England?? Hahahaha

Care to give me a break down then?

Nice try though.

Comment

Working...
                    X