Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Chavez Jr. Come Together in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Jr can pull off the upset to but only if he is determined and not lazy.

Comment

We will see won't we , cause I see Canelo being very cautious and Jr being able to hurt him but Jr has to train hard .
      Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      People who think this is a close fight really know nothing about boxing. This is canelo vs Angulo 2.0

Comment

I thought jr was fighting cantnelo not Connor mcgreggor

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
          We will see won't we , cause I see Canelo being very cautious and Jr being able to hurt him but Jr has to train hard .
          I don't get it...canelo has never ever, in any fight, been cautious, but you see it now with chavezjr?? I see the same canelo I've been seeing the past 2 years. Lots of combinations and punishing the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Cotto is listed at a GENEROUS 5' 7"

I took a pic next to cotto and he was at least two inches shorter than me and I'm 5'9.

Comment

Canelo seemed cautious against Floyd and Floyd has no power , also who threw more Cotto or Canelo? Answer cotto. Canelo has had cardio concerns to in the past.doesn't
              I don't get it...canelo has never ever, in any fight, been cautious, but you see it now with chavezjr?? I see the same canelo I've been seeing the past 2 years. Lots of combinations and punishing the body.

Comment

People who think this is a close fight really know nothing about boxing. This is canelo vs Angulo 2.0
                Yeah I think it's more likey that YOU know nothing about boxing.

Canelo isn't Pacman...he's not jumping 2 divisions with Ariza's PED shakes...so it's not going to be "so easy". The photos show a very significant size disadvantage here with JCC's frame just dwarfing Canelo.

This is definitely NOT an easy fight for Canelo and I give him props for taking it. Canelo once again being a boss for making weight compromises to make the big fights happen. Unlike some bum who drags WWS up 13 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
                  I took a pic next to cotto and he was at least two inches shorter than me and I'm 5'9.
                  I'm 5' 8" Canelo was shorter than me. Cotto I always thought was around 5'5"-5'6"?? I don't know about Cotto but I think Canelo hates being called short...Hence his 5'9" wiki page? And some think he wears like men pumps to give him a lil bit more height??? He does sometimes appear a lil taller than normal???

Comment

Will be a war ,cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I like that suit Canelo has on. Is anyone that isn't Hispanic really excited for this fight?
                      Same damn thing I was wondering...

Comment

Working...
                      X