Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30-Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165.1, Daniel Jacobs 174.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    You're really gonna pull that BS Beer that 1 pound is really a HUGE deal?

You forgetting who was the the original catchweight king Emmanuel?
    Uh, you mean floyd.

Comment

He fought Lara at 155... I ain't one of those people who says GGG should move up btw..

He's fighting Jr for a pure shameful $ grab, I wanna see the fight but Fonfarna tooks JR's balls and we all know Canelo is better then Andre. Huge $$$ for like a 5% chance of upset.

Manny gained 15 pounds by a grain of rice, and 10ml of anabolic rice a day.
      Ginger isn't cutting all that weight naturally either amigo. Tainted beef doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Ginger isn't cutting all that weight naturally either amigo. Tainted beef doe
        Or the good ol' Greenies (Dem Addies)

Comment

Or the good ol' Greenies (Dem Addies)
          Hey dats cheating mang

Comment

TRUE
            Beerman you been posting with sarcasm for years on these boards and trolls still don't get it. It's like there's a reading comprehension problem on this sight. Spell it the fuc out for these idiots who don't get your humor. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              Beerman you been posting with sarcasm for years on these boards and trolls still don't get it. It's like there's a reading comprehension problem on this sight. Spell it the fuc out for these idiots who don't get your humor. Lol.
              I really don't get it like 70% of us are sarcastic on here but noooope

I even said 'doe' lol

Comment

Sarcasam my friend, sarcasam.
                I am a little slow today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  So you like to qualify your challenges to suit your agenda, is that correct because all you did was mention moving UP for challenges yet when I bring up floyd and a move down you think that shouldn't happen
                  No. It's a serious question. De La Hoya, Cotto, and Canelo were all fights that were worth it for Floyd financially and legacy wise. Now when GGG turned down the Ward fight the reasons giver were Ward isn't a big draw (GGG isn't a big enough draw to fight Floyd) Ward hasn't made 168 in years, not sure he could make 168 again (GGG has never fought at 154) Ward didn't have a strap (GGG didn't have a strap at 154). Froch and Chavez Jr are worth it financially but not Ward (Cotto, Canelo, and Oscar was worth it financially but not GGG) Now if you accept those reasons for GGG not having to fight Ward you gotta accept them for Floyd not having to fight GGG. What's good for the goose...

Comment

• wow ggg draining jacobs. shaking my damn head. this guy is unbelievable

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      No. It's a serious question. De La Hoya, Cotto, and Canelo were all fights that were worth it for Floyd financially and legacy wise. Now when GGG turned down the Ward fight the reasons giver were Ward isn't a big draw (GGG isn't a big enough draw to fight Floyd) Ward hasn't made 168 in years, not sure he could make 168 again (GGG has never fought at 154) Ward didn't have a strap (GGG didn't have a strap at 154). Froch and Chavez Jr are worth it financially but not Ward (Cotto, Canelo, and Oscar was worth it financially but not GGG) Now if you accept those reasons for GGG not having to fight Ward you gotta accept them for Floyd not having to fight GGG. What's good for the goose...
                      Couldn't be less alike. Unlike Ward GGG had a lot of momentum, wasn't asking for 50/50 from the A sider, wasn't demanding a full weight concession. Instead, he was offering to drop a full division and challenge the guy that was lineal, unified, 2x Sww champ with a 3.5yr reign

Comment

Working...
                      X