No announcement yet.

Who the fcuk is Gerald Washington?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the fcuk is Gerald Washington?

And how much longer is Wilder going to get a pass on his opponent selection? I've literally never heard of this guy before. Jesus Christ HW boxing is in a sad state.

Washington is a random bum who was picked at the last minute

he will come to the fight poorly prepared

he was picked for record padding reasons and to avoid any possible legit threats

In short, Washington is your usual Wilder opponent
    Last edited by lopetego; 02-17-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

He is the Dominique Wade of the Heavyweight Division.

Comment

bum number 100 for the BUM SQUAAAAAAD!

Comment

He's the next heavyweight champion of the world, that's why these Wilder's tightest fight since Stiverne with the odd makers

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            He's the next heavyweight champion of the world, that's why these Wilder's tightest fight since Stiverne with the odd makers
            Washington ain't bad. Fringe contender, athletic, former NFL player. Wilder's toughest opponent since Stiverne in my eyes..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
              Washington ain't bad. Fringe contender, athletic, former NFL player. Wilder's toughest opponent since Stiverne in my eyes..
              That bum barely got off the bench at USC.

Comment

A dude that didn't test positive for PEDs so gets the opportunity of a lifetime by manning up and taking a fight on short notice. Much respect to clean fighters who don't need to cheat to gain the upper hand.

Comment

I am Gerald Washington

Comment

punching bag to test Wilder's right hand.. I seriously think this fight you have to give Wilder a pass because of the injury but not the ones after this..

Comment

Working...
                    X