No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: No Secret We Will Attack Thurman to His Body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
    If Thurman has been continually hurt at the body, it's only logical to do it. Considering that Garcia is his best opposition to date, it's reasonable to think he will be better than a Collazo at taking advantage. Garcia also strikes me as someone with good timing and knows how to make adjustments. This fight won't be as easy for either fighter as people think...
    I don't think many people view this as an easy fight for either guy. People obviously have their picks but most probably accept it is likely to be a tough night for both. It's two of the top fighters in the division so that's a reasonable expectation imo!
    I agree with your points about Garcia and have a feeling he can come away with another win.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      I dunno, triangle theories don't work in boxing but they both fought Guerrero.

And Thurmann outclassed Guerrero while Danny clearly won but struggled a bit, lost many rounds.

Thurman has size, and Danny is somehow small, and that's why because Guerreo was somehow able to bully Danny in some rounds.

Danny wasn't a big 140 pounders and sure is short at 147 where you start to see 5'10 athletic guys like Thurm.

And it's not like Danny had something very special like Pacquiao's quickness to overcome that difference.
      Thurman is 5'8 and not 5'10, why you making up shieeet?

Spence is 5'9"1/2, and Brook is 5'9. So how could you possibly think that Thurman is 5'10?

Comment

And Thurmann outclassed Guerrero while Danny clearly won but struggled a bit, lost many rounds.

Thurman has size, and Danny is somehow small, and that's why because Guerreo was somehow able to bully Danny in some rounds.

Danny wasn't a big 140 pounders and sure is short at 147 where you start to see 5'10 athletic guys like Thurm.

And it's not like Danny had something very special like Pacquiao's quickness to overcome that difference.
        you're 100% right, but I think DSG is worth a small bet, I'm picking Thurman to win but Garcia is a big underdog and if he can pull it off I'll make good money

Comment

Thurman is a bigger fighter but I'd say DG is a better mover and will land on Thurman.

I think this could be a lot closer than many people think, and would not be surprised at all if DG decisions Thurman.

DG is a tough kid, he won't be bullied by Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Thurman is a bigger fighter but I'd say DG is a better mover and will land on Thurman.

I think this could be a lot closer than many people think, and would not be surprised at all if DG decisions Thurman.

DG is a tough kid, he won't be bullied by Thurman.
            Thurman is easily the better mover. Garcia has better timing and is more accurate.

Comment

He shouldn't give away the game plan! Unless he is trying to set up that left hook to the head...

Comment

It doesn't matter if Danny says that he is going to the body. He goes to the body anyway instinctively and also counters to the body.

Thurman has to counter when Danny goest to his body to discourage him a bit. But anyway if he concentrates to much in defending his body he will hit on the head

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Thurman's jab and left uppercut will be major problems in this fight.
                  I agree that left uppercut ( similar to the one he hit bundu with) will hurt dsg if he's going to the body with those slow wide shots.

Comment

You do know that Garcia is 5'8.5

and Thurman is only 5'8

Where do you see 5'10" anywhere?

Comment

The purge is coming and its never nice!

Comment

Working...
                      X