• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what Keith wants you to do!

You're falling right into the trap.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
      A professional boxer should attack the body in every fight like Roy Jones Jr said a true professional goes to the head and body
      Garci prefers to go after his opponent's nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Garci prefers to go after his opponent's nuts.
        True majority of his body shots are low blows

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          lol@doozy you must be175 years old
          Oh ,no contray my boy! I have sonned many and while they continue to tuck their tails between their navels, I refuse to write fables like they do cuz I bring knowledge of the sweet science to the table!

Got Swift winning by late TKO in the 11th after being hurt 3 times!

Kind of fighter that fights to his competition and how dangerous they are!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            He should have used them on Herrera
            Herrera was coming in with his head and spamming jabs, never thought I'd see a fighter that would spam a jab more than a past prime Floyd Mayweather but Good job Herrera!

Comment

People gonna get reminded how good Danny is on march 4th!

Comment

Danny has a tendency to go for the (0 (k shot

Comment

I dont think anyone thought this wouldn't be a big part of the gameplan. Still riding with a Thurman victory. Hoping for the KO but see a UD. Cant wait.

Comment

I could see Garcia digging Thurman to the body for a few rounds at which point Thurman will get on his bike and start giving up rounds thinking he has it won after taking most of the early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      this is the reason why I'm gonna put money on Garcia
                      I dunno, triangle theories don't work in boxing but they both fought Guerrero.

And Thurmann outclassed Guerrero while Danny clearly won but struggled a bit, lost many rounds.

Thurman has size, and Danny is somehow small, and that's why because Guerreo was somehow able to bully Danny in some rounds.

Danny wasn't a big 140 pounders and sure is short at 147 where you start to see 5'10 athletic guys like Thurm.

And it's not like Danny had something very special like Pacquiao's quickness to overcome that difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X