Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko or Crawford- Who's better P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma and it's not even close.

Crawford who I like is overrated n over-hyped. Another Spence. I'd love to see Crawford vs Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Salido was his second goddamn fight. Floyd ****ing Mayweather wouldn't beat Orlando Salido in his second fight. That's a hard, hard task for the best of pros.
      If floyd stayed an amateur til he was 25? He probably would have

Comment

They are both genuine A plus level fighters. When I envision boxing as a beautiful art of violence they are the two fighters I think of. It's a joy to watch them in action.

Comment

Everybody has their own list. It's just opinion until they fight so there are really no right or wrong answers.. People get it mixed up with resume. Resume is what a boxer has already done. PFP is how good you think a boxer is for his size and what you think he is capable of. I think Loma is much better than Crawford PFP. If they were the same exact fighting weight I believe Loma would knock Crawford out. I am sure many disagree but they have their own list and I have mine.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Salido was his second goddamn fight. Floyd ****ing Mayweather wouldn't beat Orlando Salido in his second fight. That's a hard, hard task for the best of pros.
            Even with him losing to Salido a lot of things were against him, but I still believe he deserved to get the nod over Salido with his more cleaner effective work.

I disagree with you saying, "Floyd ****ing Mayweather wouldn't beat Orlando Salido in his second fight." Floyd would beat him, because he wouldn't be fighting 12 rounds in his second professional bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Loma and it's not even close.

Crawford who I like is overrated n over-hyped. Another Spence. I'd love to see Crawford vs Broner.
              No you don't. No reason to throw that lie in this lol. Just keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                No you don't. No reason to throw that lie in this lol. Just keep it real.
                I do keep it real. I just don't go overboard with the accomplishments. He gets put on the P4P for something that isn't that great. Crawford has like 30 fights and his best win is Postol and Gamboa who didn't beling at that weight. Look at Floyd, by his 25th fight he already had guys like Corrales and Hernandez. A couple of fights later, the Castillo rematch win. As much as I like bringing his stans down, Floyd earned his P4P rank unlike most in boxing today.

DLH by his 25 or so fight, he already beat the P4P #2 guy in the world. Plus others prior to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  I do keep it real. I just don't go overboard with the accomplishments. He gets put on the P4P for something that isn't that great. Crawford has like 30 fights and his best win is Postol and Gamboa who didn't beling at that weight. Look at Floyd, by his 25th fight he already had guys like Corrales and Hernandez. A couple of fights later, the Castillo rematch win. As much as I like bringing his stans down, Floyd earned his P4P rank unlike most in boxing today.

DLH by his 25 or so fight, he already beat the P4P #2 guy in the world. Plus others prior to that.
                  Who do you think would have a better chance to beat Floyd? Crawford or Lomenchencko?

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    You think Floyd would beat Salido in his second fight...?

How dense are you, boy.
                    Why not....he had over 90 amateur fights and sparred top pros.

Also he is better inside, taller, quicker feet, more power @ 130

Pbf would have beat the dog shyt out of salido. Everybody that tried that rough stuff got stopped. Corrales, Chavez, Hernandez

Floyd @ 130 was a higher calibre fighter than loma. Sorry. Go watch his fights.

Comment

Is Loma. Is love.

Comment

Working...
                      X