Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence's chin and recovery time is questionable at worst. Here's why.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    GGG was never buckled, he was stopped in his tracks.
    Yup, GGG took Brook's best shots and laughed at him. I'm a Brook fan, but facts are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      I don't care man. I don't like sorry ass posers who come here trying to be something they're not.

I haven't heard any stories so I think for the most part it is unknown. I take these videos and evidences with a grain of salt. How many times have we seen such and such be dropped or hurt by someone then when they fight a much better fighter they come out squeaky clean. No two fights are the same and no two punches are the same either.
      LOL I agree with this, if I don't know I will say I DON'T KNOW if I'm wrong I don't continue to push what is wrong I will admit I'm wrong and correct it instead of continue to try and push what is wrong

If he is a Kid then OK it is understandable I guess
      Last edited by sicko; 02-15-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Does Gennady Golovkin's right hand flush on Kell Brook's chin and Kell kept on going ring a bell?
        That was a valiant effort but going 5 rounds with Golovkin isn't going to get you the label of being iron chinned, he's been hurt by lesser guys. In the GGG fight He was hurt in the first round and got dropped in the 3rd/4th (the KD wasn't called). If Brook has an iron chin then what the hell does someone like James Toney have??
        Last edited by NaijaD; 02-15-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Why are fans of WW's so afraid of Spence? Don't worry Thraxox, Bob isn't going to let Manny anywhere near him so you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

It wasn;t change of tactics either because at the opening round of round 8 Spence was still on wobbly legs.
            Again I think you're seeing what you want to.... I saw him retreating but his legs were steady underneath him.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              LOL I agree with this, if I don't know I will say I DON'T KNOW if I'm wrong I don't continue to push what is wrong I will admit I'm wrong and correct it instead of continue to try and push what is wrong

If he is a Kid then OK it is understandable I guess
              Nah man. That dude Sadiq claimed he was an ex boxer but don't even know wtf a jab is. Now someone being hurt by a temple shot is supposed to be a questionable chin. Brook took monster shots from GGG and never went down. But then again, that's not to say Spence or anyone can't drop him. Like I said, no two fights or two punches are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Why are fans of WW's so afraid of Spence? Don't worry Thraxox, Bob isn't going to let Manny anywhere near him so you have nothing to worry about.
                As if Spence would beat Pacquiao.

-_______________-"

Comment

This is a full-time job for you guys, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Put your points where your mouth is Dunn, I'm betting on Brook and I'm sure you are betting on Spence. 10B W in kell brook.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      Again I think you're seeing what you want to.... I saw him retreating but his legs were steady underneath him.
                      Agreed. Paulie addressed it in the commentary also. Sometimes you have a guy in front of your that you hit with everything but the kitchen sink, and he's not going anywhere. So, take the win and move on.

He got wobbled by a punch he wasn't expecting, being overly aggressive and trying to end the fight. Rather than lose a fight to a guy that clearly wasn't going anywhere, after he'd won every round prior to being hurt, spence decided to take the win and call it a day. And that's probably exactly what his corner said to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X