Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook's Coach on Spence: They Also Said Lacy Was Next Big Thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh there they go. There they go.

Every time I start talking about boxing a Brit got to pull Jeff Lacy out they ass. That's their one, that's their one.

Comment

I guess some of you have given Khan a rest....for the moment. Now its Lacy on the menu.

Not sure what this has anything to do with Brook v Spence.

On the night it will be Brook v Spence in the ring.

One thing is for sure Spence has gotten your attention (and scorn) in a way Kevin Bizier, Jo Jo Dan, etc. etc. were never able to.

And it is no accident!!!

Its time to put up or $hut up.

Comment

This Spence - Lacy stuff is getting out of hand now, it's such a ******ed comparison I don't even know where to begin. So everytime a yank comes over here for a fight, we're gonna say he's 'another Lacy'?
        Last edited by John Locke; 02-14-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

What a stupid thing to say. So one American boxer who was highly regarded was beaten up and ruined by one of the best UK boxers of all time.Brook isn't half as good as Calzaghe. Spence is ten times faster than Lacy. I think Brook will get KOed again and this time by somebody no bigger than himself. Team Brook might as well do their bragging now because Brook is going to lose two in a row.

Comment

Spence is not Lacy and the comparison is quite nonsensical. A lot silly comparisons could be made.......Khan was the Champ and the favorite but that didn't stop Danny Garcia from putting him down and out. Remember undefeated Ricky Hatton?
            Let's just be happy we get an excellent boxing match.

Comment

this thread is gold

Comment

Keep telling yourself that. Spence will show his nature in May. I know a special fighter when I see one and Spence is that.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  This Spence - Lacy stuff is getting out of hand now, it's such a ******ed comparison I don't even know where to begin. So everytime a yank comes over here for a fight, we're gonna say he's 'another Lacy'?
                  It really is ridiculous.

Comment

Lacey waa much more proven

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                    Spence ain't no lacy you idiots
                    Spence just another hype job. Trying to hype another black usa fighter to keep their fanbase alive.

Comment

All hype

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Keep telling yourself that. Spence will show his nature in May. I know a special fighter when I see one and Spence is that.
                      You people said the same thing about amir imam.recently. bunch of hypocritical weaklings needing a savior to rescue usa black boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X