No announcement yet.

Looking back on it Manny Pacquiao had a fairly terrible career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Knocked out cold by JMM, humiliated by Morales to the extent that he switched southpaw. Embarrassed by TBE in a 12 round boxing lesson, abused PED's and done for tax evasion.

Not to mention his ****phobic comments leading to being dropped by Nike.

Now he's broke and fighting nobodies like Jeff Horn. He'll end up like Roy
    - -Set Ring p4p records as the most fought, won, KOed, and the most consecutive years, 12, as a p4per. Beloved in the Philippines and around the world.

And he don't hire dummies like you to do his taxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Lol. floyd isn't even worthy to be mentioned with pac.
      Pac
      8 division champion
      5 lineal div champ
      fighter of the decade (an award that floyd cried for more than a year)

floyd
      5 div champ
      3 lineal champ
      fighter of the decade nominee.(lmao)
      can floyd atleast come close to what pac had achieved? I think floyd need be a champion upto the heavyweight to be even compared to pac.

Comment

can floyd atleast come close to what pac had achieved? I think floyd need be a champion upto the heavyweight to be even compared to pac.
        H2H Mayweather dominated Pacquiao, didn't step out of first gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Knocked out cold by JMM, humiliated by Morales to the extent that he switched southpaw. Embarrassed by TBE in a 12 round boxing lesson, abused PED's and done for tax evasion.

Not to mention his ****phobic comments leading to being dropped by Nike.

Now he's broke and fighting nobodies like Jeff Horn. He'll end up like Roy
          Lol

What a dumbo

Comment

Lol. floyd isn't even worthy to be mentioned with pac.
            Pac
            8 division champion
            5 lineal div champ
            fighter of the decade (an award that floyd cried for more than a year)

floyd
            5 div champ
            3 lineal champ
            fighter of the decade nominee.(lmao)
            Floyd is a 5X, 4 division lineal champion:
            -super featherweight: beat reigning lineal champion Genaro Hernandez
            -lightweight: beat Jose Luis Castillo for vacant lineal championship
            -welterweight: beat reigning lineal champion Carlos Baldomir
            -welterweight (2): beat reigning lineal champion Shane Mosley
            -super weltelweight: beat Canelo Alvarez for vacant lineal championship

And he beat Pacquiao.

Comment

• Time to edit your OP to reflect that he lost UNANIMOUSLY to Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn, a school teacher who turned pro 8 years ago.

Comment

• Salute to the thread starter, he going on ignore. I can't stand you new boxing fans, all dumb as a rock. Pacquiao is an ATG fighter and a once in a generation, if not life time fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                  Salute to the thread starter, he going on ignore. I can't stand you new boxing fans, all dumb as a rock. Pacquiao is an ATG fighter and a once in a generation, if not life time fighter.
                  People’s Champ is still fighting and yet the OP decided to make thread of an ATG being retired. Damn smfh..

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Time to edit your OP to reflect that he lost UNANIMOUSLY to Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn, a school teacher who turned pro 8 years ago.
                    Good point mate

Comment

• At least it is better than a ****** MF on NSB starting a thread about how and his career is.

I mean, I am tired of all the imbeciles on this site who take sides just because of hate.

You are one sorry ****** MF

Comment

Working...
                      X