Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Bellew, if He Beats Haye, Would Be in The Mix For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua needs to get past Klit first and I doubt that will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
      Just imagine he got lucky twice. Tony Bellew, heavyweight champion of the world. Don't think I could bear to hear that interview.
      I would take a hit out on him ...hearng that screaming scouse voice makes me suicidal

Comment

I would be amazed if Tony hears the bell for the third and expect him to hit the deck in the first and more than likely game over then....This is a mismatch.Tony has NEVER fought at heavy but Hearn puts this crap on PPV with a terrible card and people buy ....what apart from the fight am I missing?

Comment

Klitschko vs Bellew ppv ! Choke on the thought.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            I would be amazed if Tony hears the bell for the third and expect him to hit the deck in the first and more than likely game over then....This is a mismatch.Tony has NEVER fought at heavy but Hearn puts this crap on PPV with a terrible card and people buy ....what apart from the fight am I missing?
            I'll be shocked if it goes beyond two yet the liklihood is Hearn, Bellew, Froch, Haye, Brook and everyone else associated Matchroom know the round Bellew hits the deck and doesn't get up.

Hearn is pulling some real bull shyt with his last two ppv and next one, all theee huge mismatches and for some unbeknown reason the Brits are snapping them up with the likes of Brook and Bellew being stopped early yet coming out with bigger reputations before having gone in !

Comment

Wow....must be great to be a boxer from the UK even euro-level domestic fights generate fortunes. I hate you all.

Comment

Shit..Imagine Wlad or Joshua in there with Bellew.

Comment

Bellew's chances of winning are so slim you may as well promise him a shot a Mayweather and a trip to Mars.

Comment

At this point, you have to hope Bellew beats Haye. Haye has had more undeserved opportunities than the Eubanks have given interviews.

Comment

god i hope bellew somehow beats his ass

Comment

Working...
                      X