Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin is Asking For More Than He Deserves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The diva is so worried about not fighting lil g that she is gonna get smoked like a spliff against a rejuvenated Chavez jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Yes dumbfcuk, if it underperforms a lesser purse is fair. If it's huge, he's due more. This is all by definition, you shouldn't need my help
      Dude just got emotional.

I'm actually looking out for the fighter you claim to be a fan of.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        I didn't ask for your life history. Explain with simple math how $15m is a bad deal with the fight doing amazing numbers north of 1.5m buys.
        Did I say it isn't, Mr born without personality?

In my life history I actual did imply it's a good offer, too good. Which is why it doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Buisness man GGG wants more $$$$ than BOTH COTTO AND Canelo got to fight Floyd Mayweather. And neither one SUKED at PPVs buys like lil g does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            They think the cable providers, HBO, GBP, undercard fighters etc do it for free.
            I know, right? "But, but, but a split doe". $15m is a fantastic offer given the circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Did I say it isn't, Mr born without personality?

In my life history I actual did imply it's a good offer, too good. Which is why it doesn't make sense.
              We're back to claiming every offer made to GGG is fake now?

Comment

How does it make $100m? Show your math.

Even if it did, do you think the entire $100m is available to split?
                Over a million buys X 70$ + TV revenues all over the world..

For the rest.. Since you're so knowledgeble...i'm guessing i don't have to explain how the fighters don't make all the money of the purse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Or "ANYONE from 154-168" doe!

How come lil g dont t say that dumb sht anymore??? I miss that?? I always got a laugh at that???

154-168 but not Canelo at 155 and Ward only at 164.
                  Get ****ing lost.

Comment

Dude just got emotional.

I'm actually looking out for the fighter you claim to be a fan of.
                    That's great but why does that involve asking moronic questions? That's just your thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Yes dumbfcuk, if it underperforms a lesser purse is fair. If it's huge, he's due more. This is all by definition, you shouldn't need my help
                      You don't know sht about boxing. Once ggg/Jacobs fight tanks I'm gonna laugh my ass of at that $15 million once it gets dropped. But HEY that will make for a PERFECT excuse for lil g to NEVER move up to SMW

Comment

Working...
                      X