Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Easter-Cruz, Warren-Zhakiyanov, Broner - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Easter-Cruz, Warren-Zhakiyanov, Broner - Official Weigh-In

TOLEDO, OH - The weights are officially in and the fights are ready to go - as undefeated lightweight world champion Robert Easter and Puerto Rican contender Luis Cruz stepped on the scale for their headline bout on Premier Boxing Champions: The Next Round on Bounce at the Huntington Center in Easter's hometown of Toledo, Ohio. Photos be Leo Wilson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How the hell does Easter get down to 135?!?!? I like Warren. He's all business

Comment

Robert Jr will be available for Mikey once this Cruz fight is concluded. There's nobody there for Mikey other than Easter for an immediate fight.

Comment

Easter looks like an extra from Thriller. Cruz is going to get his retirement money after getting knocked out tomorrow night.

To the delight of the other top lightweights, he is not going to be able to make 135 much longer. Unless Mikey wants a unification, he's going to get frozen out of big fights at 135.

Comment

I wouldn't ask for a mikey fight after this one that's a waste build both of them like a year but a year max

Comment

Is this Easter guy the next Paul Williams?

Comment

Man wtf Bounce TV

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                Is this Easter guy the next Paul Williams?
                Is this Mikey guy the next Margarito?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  How the hell does Easter get down to 135?!?!? I like Warren. He's all business
                  I bet his legs are very very very skinny.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Man wtf Bounce TV
                    Go to the dollar store and buy some rabbit ears and you can get Bounce TV.

Comment

Working...
                    X