No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson vs. Andrzej Fonfara Added to Garcia-Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    what are you talking about? chad could very well win this fight.

ward is a beast and chad was coming down in weight to fight him, stevenson hits like a mule kicks and just caught him cold. neither of those losses means he cant get back in the mix.

and he clearly beat karpency, with one arm at that.

this is a good fight, whoever wins is back in the mix. smith, williams jr, alvarez, bute, pascal, beterbiev, barrera.. there are lots of good fights to be made next that could lead to a bigger one and so on..

Dude I like Chad, I felt Chad made a bad move moving down for Ward at 175 he was a great fighter. This fight, he could and might win but from what i've seen from him since his comeback does not lead me to believe he's got much left in the tank.

Comment

I can't see Chad having much in the tank at this point.

Comment

he didnt lose to karpency, he got robbed. he clearly won, did it with one arm too.

chad has a good shot at being the man at 175 again.
        Really? 175 is a loaded division right now. Chad has about a 7% chance to win against Fonfara. Even if he does win, how the hell would that make him "the man" lol at 175.

Chad is more done than say, JMM. Do you watch boxing?

Comment

I think Dawson is actually shot though. I don't like this fight very much.

On paper you'd think it's a good match, both coming off low points. But I think Chad is done for real.

If he wins, I don't even know what he should do next to be honest. Kovalev, Adonis, Ward... He has no business being in there with these guys at this point. It's already been demonstrated.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins destroy Chad Dawson psychologically! i always remember watching the final round-table press conference with Bernard Hopkins before the rematch! and it was one of the greatest boxing interviews i have ever seen! (I am not sure whether i can find the interview, but the wisdom that Hopkins produce was immense! he was at complete war with the media and the status quo in society)....

Comment

he didnt lose to karpency, he got robbed. he clearly won, did it with one arm too.

chad has a good shot at being the man at 175 again.
              ward(alredy destroyed him), stevenson(already destroyed him), kovalev zero chance, beterbiev zero chance, so im going to go with no he does not have a good shot. zero shot

Comment

Chad Dawson?

I swear this dude Haymon is the undisputed king of televising boring black fighters no one gives a crap About.

Chad Dawson? The fck?

Comment

Both fighters seem flawed, so a loss here is a nail in the coffin. Good fight for the winner though.

I'm kinda pulling for Chad just because I feel bad for him.. and he WAS the better fighter.

Comment

Last hurrah for Dawson?

Comment

Both will have a drink remembering how hard were those Stevenson's blows... Just one for Bad though...

Comment

Working...
                      X