Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: I Owed it To Emanuel Steward To Take the Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets go Champ!!!!!

Comment

Even Klitschko knows he put on an embarrassing performance in the Fury fight, this is his fight to go out on top... I really think experience will win in this one and he will expose Joshua... Klitschko by KO for sure!!!

Comment

This is gonna be some spectacle...90.000k at wembley stadium and beamed live around the world.
        The old general vs the young lion...two massive heavyweights going to war.
        If that's not enough to get us all hyped up then nothing will, personally i think AJ will be to quick and strong and its time for the new guard to take over and i think he will ko wlad inside 7 ounds and when wlad walks out on his way to the ring with 90k baying for his head watch as the reality sets in....game over WK

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
          Klitschko didn't like that win any more than others did. Nothing to brag about. It was a horrible fight.
          Why not brag about it? He dominated Haye who has never lost to a heavyweight other than Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
            First really big heavyweight fight in awhile.

Wlad's chin... we've all seen it (even though it's been a long time now).

This is the first time Wlad will be in danger in some time, I don't expect this to be like Fury out-slapping him all night.

Wlad is an old fighter, and if his Fury performance is any indication, he's right there to be knocked off by Joshua.

That said he is still a very imposing and skilled boxer, if he finds his jab and sticks with it then it won't be an easy night for Joshua.

This fight has history hanging off of it, I can't wait to see it go down.
            Fury can make anybody look bad. He is so big & awkward. Guys that big should not have his speed, movement & skill. That is what made Klitschko look bad. He couldn't man handle him physically, he couldn't just pull back & avoid shots because of Fury's reach & he couldn't get his jab off because Fury nullified it. The only thing Joshua offers is big power. He is there to be hit & doesn't move like Fury. I think he has a good chance of winning this fight if he lets his hands go. Joshua could also lay Klitschko out but this is more the type of fight Wlad needs. Joshua is the favorite only because of Wladimir's age & he hasn't looked great his last 2 fights. The signs were there against Jennings & many people here on this site pointed it out including myself. That fight was the first time he looked vulnerable in a decade...

Comment

Clinchko is gonna score a ko in this big fight, then go on to fight an even bigger fight vs Wilder. And no one would've ever thought the Heavyweights were going to be the guys to bring back ppv boxing. He vs Wilder is gonna make alot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                First really big heavyweight fight in awhile.

Wlad's chin... we've all seen it (even though it's been a long time now).

This is the first time Wlad will be in danger in some time, I don't expect this to be like Fury out-slapping him all night.

Wlad is an old fighter, and if his Fury performance is any indication, he's right there to be knocked off by Joshua.

That said he is still a very imposing and skilled boxer, if he finds his jab and sticks with it then it won't be an easy night for Joshua.

This fight has history hanging off of it, I can't wait to see it go down.
                lennox lewis chin much worse then Klit. lewis knocked out cold twice with one punch and staggered in every big fight. Klit hit 50 times when stopped and was never flattened and counted out. was TKO'd

Comment

I'm pulling for Wlad in this fight honestly......I've always been a fan of his and his brother's, and have always felt neither one received as much credit as they should have.

I just want Wlad to win this fight to go out on top. I think he's got a great chance to win, and I have a feeling he's putting Joshua on the canvas. Hopefully all his talk about being motivated and obsessed, isn't just talk and he shows us in the ring some of the old Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    lennox lewis chin much worse then Klit. lewis knocked out cold twice with one punch and staggered in every big fight. Klit hit 50 times when stopped and was never flattened and counted out. was TKO'd
                    Staggered in every major fight? what are you talking about? Akinwande & Briggs but both were big punchers & he still won both fights. Got knocked out by McCall & Rahman who were also big punchers. He was down twice in his career both by one punch KO punches. Klitschko was down 13 times from what I can remember. Lewis also fought a lot better competition. Briggs, McCall, Akinwande, Rahman, Tua, Morrison, Tyson all had 1 punch knock out power. Vitali, Mercer, Bruno also had good power. He fought way better fighters that Wladimir... You must be just trolling & I fell for it...

Comment

Definitely a signature fight but he could have a few more if he gets past Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X