Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson's Trainer Picks Thurman in Boxing Match, Garcia in Dogfight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with what Hunter said.

Comment

Whoever imposes there will in this fight will be victories. Thurman will need to stick to boxing and Danny needs to try and make it a dog fight.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he got that backwards. Thurman is going to have to swamp Garcia for this win, don't give him time to think, to move, or to counter. If he boxes, Garcia will formulate a plane to beat him out of 12.

No gift horse!

Comment

I got Danny here rather easy!!

Comment

Thurman's best bet is try to load up early get Garcia's respect and Stick and move for the remainder of the fight. The only thing is that he can't become too predictable with his attack or Garcia will start to time him with hard counters. Garcia's best bet is to target Thurman's body early and try to slow the pace of the fight. Garcia is an underrated boxer and Thurman is an underrated fighter. I think I'll have to pick Danny by late stoppage.

Comment

I'd agree with that. Garcia's chin and his skill in an exchange would probably give him the advantage if they're both throwing bombs at each other. Thurman can win decisively if he makes Garcia chase and focuses on countering.

Comment

Working...
              X