Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Warns: This is Personal Because of Things Chavez Jr. Said!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Warns: This is Personal Because of Things Chavez Jr. Said!

Over the years, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (50-2-1, 32 KOs) has taken a lot of verbal shots at his countryman, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs). Nobody ever expected the fight to take place because both boxers were growing so far apart in weight, but it was finalized a few weeks ago - as Canelo and Chavez Jr. will face each other at a catch-weight of 164.5-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The biggest event of the year just got bigger

Comment

I actually do think its personal.

Comment

What did he say? Did he say something about el chapo?

Comment

what chavez junior said will pale in comparison to what he does to the ugly little twerp come fight night

Comment

CANELA: "This is personal because we Mexicans don't **** around. You feel me mi hermano?"

Nya ja ja ja

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              What did he say? Did he say something about el chapo?
              He just made fun of Canelo for running scared from ggg like a little hoe. Ironically, Chavez was running scared from king g as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
                He just made fun of Canelo for running scared from ggg like a little hoe. Ironically, Chavez was running scared from lil g as well.
                So they both trying to hype up a fight at the same time dodging the man in between.

So......

Mexicans do run around!

Comment

Fight eubank Mr nelo

Comment

Chavez is a G!!Lol!!I truly believe he will win this fight. Oh and as a side note can someone tell canelhoe 164.5 is not a division, these are things he should know by now

Comment

Working...
                    X