Can AJ Take a Good Punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It remains to be seen..

Comment

Ali was knocked down by sonny banks,henry cooper,joe frazier,chuck wepner and earnie shavers (ruled a slip). Joe louis was knocked down several times and was dropped 3 times in his 1st amatuer fight......only time will tell with aj and his abilty to take a shot....that left hook that whyte landed was **** on the point of the chin and aj was moving onto it as well....ill defy any heavyweight around that could have walked through that like its nothing....there super heavyweights now and taking one clean haymaker on the chin your probably gonna kiss the canvas ....we saw that with lennox lewis 2 times and look how great he went onto become...time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        Ali was knocked down by sonny banks,henry cooper,joe frazier,chuck wepner and earnie shavers (ruled a slip). Joe louis was knocked down several times and was dropped 3 times in his 1st amatuer fight......only time will tell with aj and his abilty to take a shot....that left hook that whyte landed was **** on the point of the chin and aj was moving onto it as well....ill defy any heavyweight around that could have walked through that like its nothing....there super heavyweights now and taking one clean haymaker on the chin your probably gonna kiss the canvas ....we saw that with lennox lewis 2 times and look how great he went onto become...time will tell
        Don't forget about the time he was stopped in the Ams....in full head gear.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          I don't think he can from what I saw in the Whyte fight. I genuinely believe if Wlad can land a powerful one to his chin he'll be on queer street. Then you have to think about Wlad's experience and how he could take it beyond the 8th, AJ's stamina is suspect.
          Pretty much on point with every thing here. Bad stamina from his muscles, not very fast and a suspect chin. Not sold on the kid yet.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I would think the ability of big men to take hard punches would vary from man to man. I can't think of a logical reason why giant boxers of 70 to 100 years ago would have better chins on average than today's giant boxers. Vitali and Briggs are huge boxers with great chins.
            Vitali lacks heart.

I don't recal Briggs taking a good shot.

Comment

er...did you not see the chisora fight?

comparing Juichua to Ali, lol these Juichua fangays are hilarious.

I believe they are in denial cucks, that are craving AJ's dong....surely you can't be so totally deluded to see this big stiff flat footed robot with a glass chin be the ' GOAT ' as ultra fanboy spastic juggarnaut states

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                He's a brit. Awful chin that will be exposed.
                Yes because all Brits have bad chins (Eubank, Froch etc were clearly packing glass). Educate yourself before posting again

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  er...did you not see the chisora fight?

comparing Juichua to Ali, lol these Juichua fangays are hilarious.

I believe they are in denial cucks, that are craving AJ's dong....surely you can't be so totally deluded to see this big stiff flat footed robot with a glass chin be the ' GOAT ' as ultra fanboy spastic juggarnaut states
                  wtf you talking mong lol......it was a completely differnt fight and shot landed.....thomas hearns levellng roberto duran with that right hand only for iran barkey walking right through it is the same as what your saying....im not comparing ali im saying ali was knocked down by many fighters so is his chin weak lol.....so untill you see joshua flat on his back on knocked down you cant say f@ck all ...IMO no one beats joshua in the division and i'll bet your slimy easter european ass what ever dough you want....

Comment

Time will tell. He spent much of his time in the amatues fighter men much more experienced than him. You can see in his fight with Nistor when he got stopped, he literally took nothing off the punches. He didnt go down but it was the right decision to stop it.

Even now he has lapses where he doesnt defend a punch properly due to his experience. Good thing is he is progressing every time i see him.

Comment

wtf you talking mong lol......it was a completely differnt fight and shot landed.....thomas hearns levellng roberto duran with that right hand only for iran barkey walking right through it is the same as what your saying....im not comparing ali im saying ali was knocked down by many fighters so is his chin weak lol.....so untill you see joshua flat on his back on knocked down you cant say f@ck all ...IMO no one beats joshua in the division and i'll bet your slimy easter european ass what ever dough you want....
                      I dont think you're allowed to throw the word 'mong' around when you can't even form a paragraph. You expect me to read this drivel?

is it a coincidence that all juichua fan's cant seem to be able to do this?

the lowest IQ fanbase in boxing baby! Woooo

Comment

Working...
                      X