Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Brook is about to take another L

Spence is no Carson Jones.
    Brook ain`t no Algieri or Bumdu. Spence is going to get rag dolled. Cant wait for this Hype to end. Only thing I'm worried about in this fight is Brook making the weight. Also b*tch **** best be signing up to VADA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Surprised that Brook would take this fight. Not because I think he's scared but because it's high risk, low reward. The Golovkin fight was the opposite. Too bad he broke his face in that fight.
      Agreed. After all the talk about taking big money fights up and above the weight he has the belts in, Brook actually ends up fighting Spence who has everything to gain with the match up. Good for fight fans, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
        Brook ain`t no Algieri or Bumdu. Spence is going to get rag dolled. Cant wait for this Hype to end. Only thing I'm worried about in this fight is Brook making the weight. Also b*tch **** best be signing up to VADA.
        Brook couldn't even rag doll Carson Jones..

Brook followed some strange guy to his apartment and got stabbed trying to grab the guys d*ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Brook couldn't even rag doll Carson Jones..

Brook followed some strange guy to his apartment and got stabbed trying to grab the guys d*ck.
          The Carson Jones fight was an undermotivated Brook, we all know that. Totally different fighter now.

And I never heard about him trying to touch someones d*ck. Or are you just making this up?

B*tch **** will get dealt with and the hype will end.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            You think he is another Jeff Lacy?
            Not really. But I do think he's about to find out the difference between Kell Brook and Chris algieri.

However, he'll come back from defeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Surprised that Brook would take this fight. Not because I think he's scared but because it's high risk, low reward. The Golovkin fight was the opposite. Too bad he broke his face in that fight.
              In what way was GGG low risk? Going in there was a potentially career ending fight. That's very high risk if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Not really. But I do think he's about to find out the difference between Kell Brook and Chris algieri.

However, he'll come back from defeat.
                ...and you'll find the differnce between Spence and Carson Jones..

However,he won't come back from this defeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                  The Carson Jones fight was an undermotivated Brook, we all know that. Totally different fighter now.

And I never heard about him trying to touch someones d*ck. Or are you just making this up?

B*tch **** will get dealt with and the hype will end.

Excuses excuses....

The d*ck grabber gets sparked out cold.

Comment

• This woild be a very great fgiht.

I don't think spence i ready

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      In what way was GGG low risk? Going in there was a potentially career ending fight. That's very high risk if you ask me.
                      You're sensationalizing.

Comment

Working...
                      X