• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    ...... jeff lacy
    You think he is another Jeff Lacy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Spence hits hard enough to take out any WW...so does GGG

Spence stopped guys Pacman and Thurman couldn't stop.

yes! algieri that didnt fight no where his usual, when he fought pac, he fought smart, boxed and trowed punches going backwards, he was a defensive boxer, when he fought spence he fought differently, he tried to brawl when we all know that algieri does not have any power, that was his error and he paid for it, about bundu, he is not what he was also @ the end of his career, the outcome was expected.

Spence has looked great in his fights, but now he will step up in opposition and we will see if it's greatness that he has or just was poorly matched, I do think he is the real deal, but also know that Brook has skills, experience and a good chin, so if the fight gets made, it will be a great fight and a lot of doubts will be answered, hope Brook does not come dehydrated, because he's had time to shave those pounds off.

I don't think Spence will eat Brook like some say in here, like Spence has won against the best of the division, he is coming up and has been matched carefully and has looked great, but also Brook and other boxers when they began looked great, Brook is a great boxers and this wont be a walk in the park for any of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        That's not true

Brook vs Spence has DRAMA.
        Brook vs Khan or Cotto does not

Brook vs Spence be huge in the UK because of Spence's pedagree and 0.

You Sir are delusional, Brook vs Cotto which is a ATG and a HOF fighter would be the most lucrative fight for Brook behind a Canelo fight, Spence fight does not have that kind of drama or money involved.

Brook vs. Khan even when we know Khan is a clown, would produce a lot of PPV due to the origin of both, Khan has fought great fighters and has been a name for some time, something that Spence does not bring.

We all know a fight with Spence will be a great fight and will give the fans a lot, but a fight with any of those 2 would be great also for what they bring to the table in terms of fame, opposition fought and DRAMA.

Comment

• Least marketable fight, but a very good one.

Brook wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
            I don`t get why people on here rate Spence so highly from beating Algieri and Bumdu. When Kell knocks him out I won`t be surprised. He`s not ready for the beating he`s about to receive.
            Brook is about to take another L

Spence is no Carson Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
              You Sir are delusional, Brook vs Cotto which is a ATG and a HOF fighter would be the most lucrative fight for Brook behind a Canelo fight, Spence fight does not have that kind of drama or money involved.

Brook vs. Khan even when we know Khan is a clown, would produce a lot of PPV due to the origin of both, Khan has fought great fighters and has been a name for some time, something that Spence does not bring.

We all know a fight with Spence will be a great fight and will give the fans a lot, but a fight with any of those 2 would be great also for what they bring to the table in terms of fame, opposition fought and DRAMA.
              Cotto has no momentum.

He's on the downside and looking to retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
                yes! algieri that didnt fight no where his usual, when he fought pac, he fought smart, boxed and trowed punches going backwards, he was a defensive boxer, when he fought spence he fought differently, he tried to brawl when we all know that algieri does not have any power, that was his error and he paid for it, about bundu, he is not what he was also @ the end of his career, the outcome was expected.

Spence has looked great in his fights, but now he will step up in opposition and we will see if it's greatness that he has or just was poorly matched, I do think he is the real deal, but also know that Brook has skills, experience and a good chin, so if the fight gets made, it will be a great fight and a lot of doubts will be answered, hope Brook does not come dehydrated, because he's had time to shave those pounds off.

I don't think Spence will eat Brook like some say in here, like Spence has won against the best of the division, he is coming up and has been matched carefully and has looked great, but also Brook and other boxers when they began looked great, Brook is a great boxers and this wont be a walk in the park for any of them.
                That best describes Brook.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  the hype ends here....
                  The Brook hype will end.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    this place will be dead if brook beats spence's ass **** they are already crowning him.reminds me of imam who guys here were saying was going to beat everybody from 140 to 147.lol how did that turn out.
                    yeah they go quiet when i mention the broner hype. They were all so sure that he was going to be the next p4p king.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      yeah they go quiet when i mention the broner hype. They were all so sure that he was going to be the next p4p king.
                      Broner is not afraid to take risks....unlike old GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X