Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Prefers Danny Garcia: I Schooled Him Until I Got Caught!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peplz View Post
    Eddie Hearn is his name. I think you're confusing him with Thomas "The Hitman" Hearns. Lol. But I think Brook and Hearn are infatuated with making a lot of money. Khan has some kind of personal vendetta against Kell Brook and doesn't want to see Brook make a lot of money even if it means he won't get paid either. The Brook Khan fight was at one time one of the biggest fights in the sport but its not anymore. And Khan has lost a lot of support since getting knocked out. Brook has lost some of his aura also since making the horrible decision of going up in weight and getting stopped by Gennady Golovkin.
    While it is true that Khan has lost his aura, I think Brook actually has a better one and proved he is a warrior against GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

I was winning till I got KO'd.
      Yes, classic Khon ahahaha

Comment

I was pounding the **** out of this model until I came in one minute and couldn't get hard again.. I want another shot...

Comment

I feel ashamed whenever this guy talks, because we are both members of the same species, i wish i was some bird or bee.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            I feel ashamed whenever this guy talks, because we are both members of the same species, i wish i was some bird or bee.
            Lol ......Yes this one is by far the worst ever, a total prat.

Comment

In 12 rounds its hard not to be caught. Its just you hope your chin istough enough to ride it out.
              Even the elusive floyd has been caught but he rides s it out. His chin was tough enough.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                yes, yes he was.

my khan-prescott scorecard

round 1:

first 10 seconds khan lands a jab to the stomach, and a jab to the head. advantage khan

next 5 seconds: prescott lands a jab that rocks khan and has his legs rubbery: still advantage khan 2 punches to 1

next 5 seconds: jab for khan and body shot for prescott: still advantage khan 3 to 2

next 5 seconds: prescott who is about to be ko'd gets lucky and lands a miracle left hook that rocks khan. khan goes down. round now back to even

next 5 seconds: khan gets back up and starts throwing like a warrior retaking the advantage

next 1 second: khan is unconscious

Comment

Yeah maybe next time you dont try to throw some hybird ass type of uppercut from way outside and you wont get caught/ Garcia just didnt catch you he timed you and threw with you so if you make any mistakes that leave you open he gonna catch you again cause he gonna throw with you now cause thats the blueprint.

Comment

he schooled him for 1.5 rounds

Comment

You can't "school" a guy for 2 rounds.

He won the first round, won a competitive second round and was knocked on his back in the 3rd round and finished in the 4th.

Aka Garcia ****ed him up inside 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X