the history of the glassiest jaw in history TITO TRINIDAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glassiest jaw in history!?

Comment

Is it really even a question that GGG would demolish Tito? every Elite bigger fighter he fought beat him easily

Comment

Illogical.

That's like saying Marquez doesn't have a good chin.

Tito like Marquez, gets dropped yes but you're in trouble when the get up.

Tito had great recovery, only Hopkins stopped him and that was after a systematic beatdown against a prime Executioner Hopkins.

If he had no chn the likes of Oscar and Vargas would have knocked him out.

Comment

Let me guess, Trinidad said something slightly negative about GGG and now the Golovtard Defense Force is out in full strength to attack Tito's career?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Let me guess, Trinidad said something slightly negative about GGG and now the Golovtard Defense Force is out in full strength to attack Tito's career?
            Worst fanbase in sports history

Comment

GGG might have knocked him out but to say he had a glass jaw is ignorant. A glass jaw would be someone like Khan or Judah who gets hurt and never recovers. Trinidad was a very rugged fighter who was always on the attack. He was often knocked down and he was always up in a flash and back on the attack. He was always a world champion from age 20 to age 30. He was the longest reigning welterweight champion in his history. He was welterweight champion for 6 years and 15 title defenses and went on to win titles at 154 and 160. He won his first 40 fights in a row before Hopkins stopped him. His lost to Hopkins was the only fight he failed to finish standing up in a long career of fighting big punchers. Compare his one KO loss to multiple KO losses suffered by Tyson, Lewis, Hearns,Roy Jones, Pacquiao, Wlad and many other all time greats and his chin doesn't seem glassy to me.

Comment

Actually... Trinidad was never badly hurt in those KD's except for when Hopkins dropped him. He just suffers flash KDs often, but it didn't mean **** when he would get back up to blast out his opponents.

So what? GGG might score a flash KD against him, doesn't mean Tito wouldn't get back up and train wreck him.

Comment

Golovkin could easily take champs above his weight, but he chooses not to, because nobody from 154-168 can hang with ggg.

Comment

No one said he doesn't have heart, but he was easy to drop weather he got up or not that's a 10 8 round that he gave up a lot, people don't let pacs knockdown go from back early in his career but give this hype job a pass for being dropped 12 times lol hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Can't ignore he fact Tito has been floored 12 times in his career
                      I don't think that's the best measuring tool for a chin, though. How many times has Juan Manuel Marquez been dropped? Still never knocked out. Trinidad only got stopped once, in the last round against Hopkins. I mean, I don't see him beating GGG, but he didn't have a weak chin by any means. Easy to put down in the early going for sure, but he nearly always came back to win, except for the Hopkins and Jones fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X