Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker vs. Fury: Duco Secures The Fight With Over $3 Million Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker vs. Fury: Duco Secures The Fight With Over $3 Million Bid

BoxingScene.com was advised by World Boxing Organization President Francisco 'Paco' Valcarcel that Duco Events submitted won Fridau's purse bid to secure the promotional rights to the mandatory fight between WBO heavyweight world champion Joseph Parker (22-0, 18KO's) and top challenger Hughie Fury (20-0, 10KO's).
    [Click Here To Read More]

damn both are getting paid

Comment

That's a very generous 60-40 split.. The question still remains that will Hughie be cleared by BBBoC to fight!?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        That's a very generous 60-40 split.. The question still remains that will Hughie be cleared by BBBoC to fight!?
        I think under WBO rules when a fighter is going to the champions home country it has to be 60-40

Comment

Fury gets 40% for the challenger of a title fight. Meanwhile Barrera gets 25% for being the challenger in a freaken eliminator.

Comment

Hughie Fury will get ****** out.

Comment

I think WBO is 60/40 split while IBF is 75/25. Not sure what WBA goes but think WBC might be 70/30 or 75/25

Comment

1.2 for Hughie lol wow he did well for himself, i know it's a world title fight but he's not exactly been in big fights or super popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                  Hughie Fury will get ****** out.
                  He could not punch his way out of a paper bag

Comment

Good purses for both guys! I'm quite surprised at the size of Fury's purse in particular. Interesting that the 'away' fighter gets a better split under WBO rules

Looks like a fight that Warren tried to win too with a £2.8 million bid

Comment

Working...
                    X